Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    that little clip of henry shows he is a cheat, there is a difference between being theatrical, which regretfully ronaldo is, but henry is a cheat there, holding his face like he has been hit, your not playin for arsenal now henry, stop cheating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caw123)
    3 matches is standard ban for a red card in the Premiership. Usually they are eligible for the game after the card, then banned for the 3 games after that.
    The card takes a week to process... that is why...

3 matches is it... i thought it was two... my bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Is it me or is there the impression that people are perhaps not very considerate of Sol's previous services? He may be past it but at least show some gratitude.
    He didnt show any gratitude when he walked out on the team at half time and then went missing for a while. For someone who is meant to set an example that isnt acceptable.

Ill miss Sol because he was a great servant but its better that he goes now

ReputationRep:
    whats all this criticism?
    sols been a rock for arsenal.. and leavin now is perfect as hes not goin to be as good as he has been... hes still good though..

whos wenger gonna buy though? i cant think of a decent replacement.. senderos will start but djourou and cygan (!) cant be the only subs...
    how bout kolo's ivory coast partner? he was alrite...
    curtis davies? anton ferdinand?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know of a French pub in (preferably north) london? The only one i can find is all the way out in clapham

ReputationRep:
    hope he comes to Newcastle. hes 31 hes got a good few years left in him. and i rate him very highly.. i rate him better than Rio Ferdinand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umarf786)
    He doesn't care, he won respect of world football and that matters. Best english striker EVER to play in the premiership.

This thread wasn't supposed to be 'abuse the club' thread, was it?? :rolleyes:

Im a loyal fan, new on here! and we are one of the best football teams in the world.. just look at the style of football! Big club!
    hey umarf.

it seems we get too much stick. when we are the best fans in the world. its a fact. no other stadium have i visited have i seen fans as passionate as the geordies.. we fill 52k stadium every week. and we could double the capacity (damn listed buildings next to stadium) and still fill it.. Could man utd do that if they hadnt won anything for 30 years? simple.. No!

ReputationRep:
    Owen Hargreaves keeps his place in Bayern Munichs team every week. they walk away with every trophy in Germany. Hes good.

ReputationRep:
    No one's going to deny that he played well the last few games, but that's 2 good performances against 29 crap ones. He DID deserve the criticism then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mellie)
    He was annoyed because apart from being totally wasted in the game, he was fouled TWICE and was expecting the free kick to his advantage when the ref blew the whistle.
    Thats no reason to stamp on someones *******s.

ReputationRep:
    Man United were regularly getting some of the highest crowds in england when they were in the 2nd division. Newcastle's gates about 15 years ago were nothing to shout about.

ReputationRep:
    I hate Henry with a passion! I really do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vintage)
    hope he comes to Newcastle. hes 31 hes got a good few years left in him. and i rate him very highly.. i rate him better than Rio Ferdinand.
    I've just wet myself with laughter..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    Me too
    It's like saying Sven Goran Eriksson is a good manager....

ReputationRep:
    Well he was good in Sweden :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    LOL i didnt think Newcastle's defence could get any worse, but now Sol? LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    Well he was good in Sweden :rolleyes:
    He was also good with Ulrika and Faria Alam

What these English shores have given him.....

ReputationRep:
    He is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Economist)
    LOL i didnt think Newcastle's defence could get any worse, but now Sol? LOL
    I never said i wouldn't want to see Sol in a black and white shirt
    Further consolidate an easy six points per season for Man United, sounds good to me

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.