The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

watford110
I take it you have lived a life where ignorance is bliss

no thats just what id been told.
I don’t know about Ibrahimovic but Ribery is Muslim.
is it just me or were the results of the Italian scandal meant to have been sorted by today?
I haven't seen anything in the news bout it and i'm now wondering when they are going to announce it?

Has the verdict been given yet or is it being kept secret for as long as possible?

Please enlighten me someone...thx
the verdict 'could be delivered in the next three to thirteen days' and that was about 3 days ago. It was always unlikely to be today though, with the victory celebrations.
Who will be Champions?- Liverpool
Who will be Runner up?- Chelsea
who will get the Champions League/Uefa cup places?- Arsenal, Man United, Spurs, Boro.
Who will be Relegated?- Fulham, Aston Villa, Watford.
Who will be the Dark horses of the Season?- West Ham
Who will be the underachievers?- Man United
Who will be The first manger sacked/ to leave this season?- David O'Leary
Who will be Be in the FA cup/League cup Final... and who will win - Wigan for League Cup, Spurs for F.A Cup
Reply 8926
Mido and Thierry Henry are I believe. And to be honest, i don't really care. It's what they do on the football pitch which counts :smile:
Reply 8927
Robbin van Persie is a muslim but does it matter?
Reply 8928
chelsea and liverpool defence!
Reply 8929
Gerrard, Alonso, Riise, Cisse, Kewell (and now Aurelio will) all take set pieces for Liverpool so
Reply 8930
Cisse will most probably be off to France. Also, in some competitions, you can only choose 2 or 3 players from the same team.
scottnoplot
come on guys, surely theres more fantasy footy fans out there willing to share tips. i got a tip on watfords king upfront

thanks for the tips from those having posted them

Stay away from Sheffield United players. :wink:

Gem
I'm being serious i think in the group stages he was poor, he's probably just not my type of player, i never really noticing im doing a lot. Motty in the final was pronouncing it Pierlo, BBC should sack Motty and make Jonathan Pearce there main commentator.
Agree with above post, Zidane turned round miles away from the ball and just headbutted someone in the chest with his rather large cranium, whereas Rooney was being fouled and i'm not so sure he did stamp on someone.
Who will be Champions?- Chelsea, obviously
Who will be Runner up?- Man United
who will get the Champions League/Uefa cup places?- Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton
Who will be Relegated?- Sheffield United, Fulham, Wigan
Who will be the Dark horses of the Season?- Everton :wink:
Who will be the underachievers?- Newcastle (probably spend big.. again)
Who will be The first manger sacked/ to leave this season?- David O'Leary
Who will be Be in the FA cup/League cup Final... and who will win - Everton and Arsenal in the FA Cup / Chelsea and Reading in the League Cup
Reply 8935
Zlatan
Mido and Thierry Henry are I believe. And to be honest, i don't really care. It's what they do on the football pitch which counts :smile:

(Y)...Exactly!
Is Dell Piero a muslim? I read somewhere he is converting. I know Kolo Toure (arsenal) is a muslim (came to a mosque in hakney) I heard that Anelka is aswell, also Hakan Sukur and Frediric kanoute ect.
Liverpool
United
Chelsea, Spurs
Fulham, Pompey, Watford
Everton
Arsenal
O'Leary
Liverpool/Everton (FA)
ReadingUnited (League)
Reply 8938
dh00001
you were watching ITV wernt you :p:

my favourate was in a brazil game:

do you think theyre flat because theyre playing flat because theyre flat, or do you think theyre flat because theyre flat?

It was BBC actually!
People always think Fulham will get relegated but it never happens.

Latest