Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    The only thing that I can see Trezeguet as a realistic target is that he was specifically mentioned by Benitez, and he doesn't usually name drop. We'll see.

With the contract situation, this was interesting from whiskey nose

The United boss said: "At the moment, we are not exactly clear who is available and what the circumstances are.

"Some clubs might be looking at loan situations, believing they will get straight back into Serie A, so that is a possibility.

"But we also don't know whether players are available for sale or on free transfers."

ReputationRep:
    In England's game against Paraguay, when Paul Robinson (dressed in a yellow kit) came rushing off the line to make a save, Mark Lawrenson described him as being like: "a giant banana" :rolleyes:. I think he's the worst commentator with his really camp voice and ridiculously bad jokes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    Andy Gray is a prick
    Yoooouuuu beauty!!!
    3-0 game well and truly over..and i hate saying that.

He is a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Felicity9)
    With Guillet, dropping Shearer was the last straw. Something had to give after that derby game. The club wanted more discipline (although granted went completely the wrong way of getting it) when they sacked SBR.
    Maybe we are over ambitious, maybe we do depend on blind faith but when 31,000 fans turn up on a July evening to watch an Intertoto Cup game, I'm not going to get into arguments that people drag up again and again about attendances in 1980something.
    Sunderland, the worst Premiership team of all time, get that each week.

ReputationRep:
    Andy "like" likes us!

In an exclusive interview with EvertonFC.com's new ToffeeTV today after his first performance in an Everton shirt, Andrew Johnson managed to fit in the word "like" 26 times.

The interview lasts 75 seconds.

That's a "like" every 3 seconds, which we think is, like, a record, but we're, like, sure he'll manage to beat it, throughout the season.

Can't beat having a record breaking, like, striker can you?
    http://www.nsno.co.uk/e107_plugins/s..._like_likes_us

Good old AJ, I miss him already

ReputationRep:
    Is there a video?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but you have to pay for it, and I don't like AJ that much

ReputationRep:
    ha ha. I'm sure it'll appear on the internet sometime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Can you back this up?
    Nope, I was only joking. It would be nice though seeing as we're losing two of our most experienced defenders.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Theresa Smells)
    Sunderland, the worst Premiership team of all time, get that each week.
    You're comparing what you get for Premiership fixtures (17-18,000 empty seats) to Newcastle's attendance for an Intertoto match? And if we're going to turn this thread into a mackem/Geordie ****ging contest then altogether now: 'ten pounds a ticket, your kids go free...'

kpg, who do you support that makes you so desperate to put Newcastle down?

ReputationRep:
    I support Liverpool. I'm not trying to deliberately put anyone down, just dispelling a few myths about the magical geordies. "are you watching liverpool?" the 20,000 chanted as Michael Owen was paraded around St James Park. 12 months on, yes we are watching and are pissing ourselves laughing as a man as talented as Michael pisses his career down the toilet and has cost his club £3m per appearance.

Newcastle need to get rid of the fat controller at the top, things won't improve until then and get some realistic ambitions. But Freddie Shepherd is the man that is dragging the club down and will continue to do so until he's ousted. But everytime there's any heat on him he tries to turn out a trophy signing (note, trophy players not trophies) and the Geordie faithful fall for it.

ReputationRep:
    Okay I have been nice and let this thread go for a while, please continue in the World Cup thread. Thankies. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    Noone else in Spain would buy.
    Not even Valencia?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abu)
    Nope, I was only joking. It would be nice though seeing as we're losing two of our most experienced defenders.
    Was getting worried for a minute. Only because I want him at my club and have wanted him for a few years...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zlatan)
    ha ha. I'm sure it'll appear on the internet sometime.
    Like Youtube will have it, like you know.

ReputationRep:
    I seen this like, and its dead funny like. But i always thought he was a uglier lad like and that all the toffees werent shirt stealing thiefs like.

ReputationRep:
    our shirt looks good enough to steal, i wouldn't even piss on your shirt its ****ing horrible, i wouldn't even grace it on my worst enemy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Not even Valencia?
    Probably not. They don't have the money or reputation. I can't really think Valencia signing any MAJOR players. They also signed 2 lazio playes a couple of seasons ago and they flopped majorly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    Probably not. They don't have the money or reputation. I can't really think Valencia signing any MAJOR players. They also signed 2 lazio playes a couple of seasons ago and they flopped majorly.
    True.

ReputationRep:
    That was like, our european kit you know like. Well i suppose you wouldnt know like, because you dont have one like. Funny that like.
    Your season tickets still on general sale like?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.