Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kpg)
    He won the FA Cup in 1992 before proceeding to burning his bridges with the club. Roy Evans won the league cup (then called coca cola cup) in 94.
    Oh yeah. It was at Blackburn he won the League Cup. He's also won some Turkish honour/s and something in the Scottish league or something but most of us have opinions on that note.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Oh yeah. It was at Blackburn he won the League Cup. He's also won some Turkish honour/s and something in the Scottish league or something but most of us have opinions on that note.
    Newcastle Have Hi-Jacked Spurs' Attempts To Sign Damien Duff. We've Bid £10million. Duff is in Newcastle for talks now.

ReputationRep:
    *bump* Should be made a sticky. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    I love that story about Souness and the Galatasaray flag. You can't say he wasn't passionate enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vintage)
    Newcastle Have Hi-Jacked Spurs' Attempts To Sign Damien Duff. We've Bid £10million. Duff is in Newcastle for talks now.
    Good for you. Thought he'd rather go to Spurs to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reloaded)
    I love that story about Souness and the Galatasaray flag. You can't say he wasn't passionate enough.
    I haven't heard of that one. Tell me. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Good player, over priced and injury prone - sounds like a perfect Newcastle signing

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool have been granted permission to talk to Duff anyway, so let's face it...Newcastle or Liverpool. Tough choice, not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mellie)
    Liverpool have been granted permission to talk to Duff anyway, so let's face it...Newcastle or Liverpool. Tough choice, not.
    Damien Duff has admitted he'd prefer a move to the North East.

ReputationRep:
    I'm seeing double :s:

ReputationRep:
    Haven't been paying much attention to Newcastle this summer but if they sign Duff where will Luque play?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    if they sign Duff where will Luque play?
    He won't

Nah, for the timebeing we need Luque to play up front as he's our only fully fit striker.

ReputationRep:
    Spurs

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys
    With Bergkamp's testimonial today, I want everyone's memories and feelings about the legend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Hi guys
    With Bergkamp's testimonial today, I want everyone's memories and feelings about the legend!
    THAT goal against Argentina, and the one against Newcastle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=...&v=SqCga14t-eE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    THAT goal against Argentina, and the one against Newcastle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=...&v=SqCga14t-eE
    And the one against Leicester...

Along with Zola and Cantona, the best foreign import in the Prem.

and he supported Spurs as a boy :p:

ReputationRep:
    Damien Duff has admitted he'd prefer a move to the North East.
    So nothing to do with the fact that Spurs said he'd have to take a pay cut to join them? Because money aside, what can Newcastle offer him that Spurs can't?

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Ray Parlour is playing, do you think his wife will get a cut of his appearance fee?

ReputationRep:
    He can be a dirty, sly ******* sometimes on the pitch. But he's also a GENIUS. Hard to dislike him.

Seeing Cruyff and van Basten come onto the pitch was so weird

ReputationRep:
    Great day. Just wish we'd seen more of the new stadium, but I guess there's plenty of time for that.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.