Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FK333)
    i'm suprised the moderators allow you to get away with racist remarks...i guess that ass licking paid off.

congratulations.
    errrrr...

Football terminology
    An exceptional, non-offensive use of Yid by non-Jews is when it is by a member or supporter of English Premiership soccer team Tottenham Hotspur to refer to another fan or player on the team. Tottenham Hotspur are nicknamed "The Yids"

ReputationRep:
    *steps in*
    In my opinion as a moderator I do believe Dimexi did not in anyway mean to be racist or offensive.

It stops now guys.

ReputationRep:
    Okay I am clearing this thread out. Enough you guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    *steps in*
    In my opinion as a moderator I do believe Dimexi did not in anyway mean to be racist or offensive.

It stops now guys.

typical moderator...takes the easy way out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    *steps in*

It stops now guys.
    Fankooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    *steps in*

It stops now guys.
    Me neither. :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    haha pathetic...get out more, act your age

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan)
    Stop being a big whinging ***** please :cool:
    im ****ing outraged mate...i call you a **** and you get on your high horse and warn me, then you call me a *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FK)
    haha pathetic...get out more, act your age
    ee, calm down mate. everybody's cool. no need to start yee hawin down each others throats. thats in UFT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zertrudetrout)
    im ****ing outraged mate...i call you a **** and you get on your high horse and warn me, then you call me a *****.

I believe the two contexts were very different, don't lose any sleep over it!

I'm sure with the new guidelines in place the football forum will flourish once again :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    I haven't read through 4 pages, but I'll say again what I said in the 'about' forum. This is a forum, people post topics. There is no point trying to keep all discussion to one thread, otherwise we wouldn't have 50 odd forums on TSR: we would just have 50 different threads. If I want to talk about something, I don't want to have to read through the last 5 pages of UFT to find it.

ReputationRep:
    The issue has been resolved (IIRC), just read the announcement thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex Mann)
    I haven't read through 4 pages, but I'll say again what I said in the 'about' forum. This is a forum, people post topics. There is no point trying to keep all discussion to one thread, otherwise we wouldn't have 50 odd forums on TSR: we would just have 50 different threads. If I want to talk about something, I don't want to have to read through the last 5 pages of UFT to find it.
    Spot on mate, try telling that to 'Dan' though! He doesnt listen to anyone.

Dan edit: Love you too.

ReputationRep:
    Please see announcement at top of forum, before you all blow your gaskets anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D-G)
    Spot on mate, try telling that to 'Dan' though! He doesnt listen to anyone. hes corrupt. You will probably get some warning points for speaking out though (They will probably come from Dan too)
    Nah, Dan and Cindy are nice people. At the end of the day, they do this because they want to help, and they do their best. Just because we have different opinions doesn't mean theyre idiots or corrupt or whatever....just means we have different opinions haha. They're cool.

And thanks Cindy, hadn't noticed the announcement.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex Mann)
    Nah, Dan and Cindy are nice people. At the end of the day, they do this because they want to help, and they do their best. Just because we have different opinions doesn't mean theyre idiots or corrupt or whatever....just means we have different opinions haha. They're cool.

And thanks Cindy, hadn't noticed the announcement.
    Aww thats nice of you to say. TBH I didn't really read the announcements before I was a mod either.

Okay, I think we can safely say discussion is over and changes have been made, so I am going to close this thread and point everyone to the announcement that will stay until year 2008!!

ReputationRep:
    He was officially voted as England's best player of the World Cup. I agree with that choice, what do the rest of you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeffers)
    He was officially voted as England's best player of the World Cup. I agree with that choice, what do the rest of you think?
    Have always thought Hargreaves deserved more credit than he got before WC (and im not just saying that!), and he deserves that accolade

For the **** he's had to put up with during the competition, and the many years previous to it, good on him. I was very impressed - played with a lot more passion and belief than most of the players typically idolised.

ReputationRep:
    I hope the OP of this message has realised the error of his ways in writing such a blasphamous message. Hargreaves was the best player for England in the WC.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.