Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    Mans and Arse will walk their groups. Chelsea will find it difficult, so will we I think, all 4 teams could go through. Would've been a lot happier if it was anyone but Gala though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    FFS!!! Again Barca!
    :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dimexi)
    :hahaha:
    *growls* Well I suppose we were bound to play them sooner or later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    are you sure you didnt mean get beat by them again cindy?

ReputationRep:
    Not overly confident bout Arsenal's draw. A few banana-skins there. Moscow are already well into their season - an away trip now could mean dropped points since we're nowhere near top gear ourselves. Porto are not the force they once were, but I'm sure their dirty, diving habits could make the 2 ties difficult.
    Man Utd have the easiest group. I almost feel bad for Chelsea, but I'm sure they'll come through it. Although Werder Bremen performed well last season, Barca and Chelsea easily favourites to qualify from that group. I'm also quite annoyed Barca virtually cleaned up on the awards, but I think all the 4 players did deserve their awards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    :angel:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afcwill)
    are you sure you didnt mean get beat by them again cindy?
    Why not, seems to be the fashion at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    Why not, seems to be the fashion at the moment.
    yeh, i know. oh well i was laughing my head off when i saw the boro score (no offence). why can't you beat em then?

ReputationRep:
    yeh, i know. oh well i was laughing my head off when i saw the boro score (no offence). why can't you beat em then?
    Probably the same reason we can't beat Bolton. Everyone has a bogey team.

ReputationRep:
    what were the awwards and who won them?

ReputationRep:
    What the hell do those pricks at the FA need to 'investigate' anyway? Step 1: Watch tape. Step 2: Ban ****. Process finished.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakatak)
    what were the awwards and who won them?
    Best Goalkeeper: Crazy Jens
    Best Defender: Puyol (Eboue in nominations)
    Best Midfielder: Deco
    Best Foward: Etoo (Henry in nominations)

ReputationRep:
    It was a 90th min goal! Can't beat anyone at the moment(except Man City). I think the team still hasn't settled in properly. Its early dys though and we need to pick up the pace quikly before Man Utd et al run away like we did last season.

I am hoping that we prove to be a force in the CL. The class of player we have it should be good watching and winning.

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite happy with our group and confident we can get through it however I would be happier if we wern't drawn against Galatasary but oh well. I just hope our first game isn't PSV away otherwise I can't go.

(Original post by Cindy)
    FFS!!! Again Barca!
    Chelsea certainly seem to have a thing about playing us and Barcalona!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam The Eagle)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTRaS7ffyWg

It's even worse at full speed
    Those commentators are weird. Describing one man running up to another at full pelt and elbowing him in the face as a "thunderous challenge" is just plain wrong. Then coming out with "now i see it again, it was late". Who cares if it was late, he tried to decapitate him! "on the brink of a red" and "he may feel lucky to get away with a yellow" were other highlights.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Synergetic)
    Porto are not the force they once were, but I'm sure their dirty, diving habits could make the 2 ties difficult.
    Haha - thats rich coming from an Arsenal fan!

ReputationRep:
    At least Andy Todd is subtle....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRzk181_wd8

Couldnt find the one of him lamping van persie....

ReputationRep:
    Haha at Arsenal's draw - just remember you're not allowed to even try to touch any Porto player or you could be sent off! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I have seen children mollested in more friendly ways than that....

ReputationRep:
    Huh? What you on bout CP?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.