• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Come on you pompy!!

I am an Arsenal fan, so totally removed from it all... But I am loving Portsmouths fightback.
    lol.... If we stay up it will be amazing. Not counting on anything yet, though if we do go down it will be due to those crazy 10 minutes at the valley ..

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Yashin in goal.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and ya gotta have Best in there!!

ReputationRep:
    From someone who really doesnt like Boro - Well done Boro!. Awesome, absolutely awesome

ReputationRep:
    Come on then, weve had the worst and past of past and present.. now just the present.
    Buffon
    Cafu Terry Puyol Maldini

Makelele(SP?)
    Gerrard---------------------C.Ronaldo
    Ronnie the Dinho

Henry
    Shev

ReputationRep:
    Top bloke.

ReputationRep:
    great result and really enjoyable to watch, great game for the neutral. best luck in the final.

ReputationRep:
    Amazing footballer, who has matured equally as a person off the pitch now and a personality. I can't separate him and Arsenal in my mind. I really don't think he would want to leave.

ReputationRep:
    Problem with henry recently is when he scores he rarely celebrates with the fans and doesn't even put on a happy face.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i guess your right- i'd put Best in for Eusebio and play pele and maradona up front

ReputationRep:
    Immense Comeback

ReputationRep:
    ------------Buffon-----------
    J Zanetti Nesta Puyol Zambrotta
    Joaquin Emerson Gerarrd Ronaldinho
    ------ Shevchenko Henry------

subs:
    Casillias
    Mancini
    Terry
    C Ronaldo
    Eto'o

ReputationRep:
    Klinnsmann would be no where near my starting 11. Kahn in goal? Was he really that good at his prime?

Pele and Maradona up front. Beckenbauer. Maldini. Garrincha. Banks. Baresi. Duncan Edwards, Zidane.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely incredible game to watch and amazing comeback. I've already had fun winding up Liverpool fans by calling it "the greatest comeback in European history"

ReputationRep:
    Someone on one of the betting forums put down 120quid when they were 0-2 down. imagine.

ReputationRep:
    Would it be premature to suggest that English club's have now regained their preminence in European club football that they lost post-Heyschel?

ReputationRep:
    Well done Boro.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ferrus)
    Would it be premature to suggest that English club's have now regained their preminence in European club football that they lost post-Heyschel?
    Not premature though I expect one English team to do better than this season's CL campaign and I don't mean any team in red. :p:

ReputationRep:
    GK - Yashin
    LB - Carlos
    RB - Nesta
    CB - Beckenbauer
    CB - Maldini
    LM - Platini
    CM - Zidane
    CM - Ronaldinho
    RM - Garrincha
    CF - Maradonna
    CF - Pele

Subs
    GK - Kahn
    DEF - Baresi
    MID - Eusebio
    ATT - Marco Van Basten
    ANY - Puscas

ReputationRep:
    How likely do you reckon?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.