Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    I found it funny when the steua centre back started screaming at his keeper after he dropped the ball. Good God that keeper was awful, credit to boro though

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I saw the same Polish idiot. I think the German authorities are probably ready for all but a war, I just hope it waits till after the game if they have to have a brawl. Idiots.

ReputationRep:
    They don't have a good record when it comes to wars....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam The Eagle)
    They don't have a good record when it comes to wars....

ReputationRep:
    Credit to Boro..Now my little stat about liverpool the one team to win european silver this side of the century is in jeperady

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    Is he??:eek:
    His wife phoned the police after he threatend to hit her, and some kid made up a story to the press that he thumped him for being a cheeky bugger.

ReputationRep:
    Barca V sevilla i feel.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think so, a large majority of the players in the league dont actually have anm interest in football outside of the games they play. Where as the writers job is to know football.
    The Writers award is a lot more prestegious.

ReputationRep:
    Henry is a fantastic player and I love to watch him play well. (aslong as it isn't against Liverpool!) He deserves the award as he is top notch, he also showed class by saying Gerrard was inspirational to him.

Well done Thierry

ReputationRep:
    --------------------Buffon----------------------

-----------Nesta---Terry---Ferdinand-----------

------------Makelele-----Andrea Pirlo-----------

-----Ronaldo----------------------------Duff---

-------------------Gerrard---------------------

--------------Wayne Rooney-----Henry---------

Best team in the world for me !

ReputationRep:
    Ciise is a good player, with a good track record at his previous clubs...the fact that he was top scorer in france, and that he was top scorer in champions league qualifying for liverpool proves this. The lad has never been given a chance, i am thinking somthing has happened behind the scenes at the pool, cause he has been locked out...his performance in fairness this season has not been that bad. comparable to the other liverpool strikers definatly !!! scored more than Morientes, and more effective than Crouch ! overly harsh thread

ReputationRep:
    Duff :eek: . Wheres the current world's best player :eek: . Makelele and Pirlo :eek: .

ReputationRep:
    Formation: 442

-----------------------Buffon ----------------------
    ----Cafu ------ Carragher ---- Nesta ------ Maldini ---

-----Kaka ------ Gerrard ---- Nedved ----- Ronaldinho--
    --------------- Henry ----- Sheva ---------

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HurricaneHerd)
    comparable to the other liverpool strikers definatly !!! scored more than Morientes, and more effective than Crouch ! overly harsh thread
    Not really hard to score more than our nando is it? And if you think he is more effective than crouch have you ever watched a liverpool game?
    Perfect example..Chelsea semi final this season. Crouch defends from the front, constantly pressurising etc, he is taken off for cisse who then spends his whole game running around the pitch in a grump cos he has to defend. Crouch is miles better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    rep delivered LFC girl
    Thanks you very much (only just seen this) glad I could bring you some laughter after watching us beat you x

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm going to take this opportunity to beg Liverpool if they are reading this to bloody bin crouch. He is horrific to watch, this lumbering awkward carbuncle of a human being crunching along like a zombie with one leg trailing and then jumping up to connect with a poorly coordinated header over the rafters at Anfield. Why does he get any field time!?

Cech

Zanetti Terry Carragher A.Cole

Makalele

Nedved Gerrard Ronaldinho

Henry
    Shevchenko

(Henry to play to the left of Shevchenko.)

Subs:
    Lehman
    Nesta
    Robben
    Messi
    Rooney

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jusfarhan)
    He has his good days and his bad days.

For example:

Good days: v West Brom and v Blackburn

Bad day: v Chelsea
    Another good day, v West Ham

ReputationRep:
    Boro will be 3-0 at half time in the UEFA cup final then win 4-3, its bound to happen lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    I think I'm going to take this opportunity to beg Liverpool if they are reading this to bloody bin crouch. He is horrific to watch, this lumbering awkward carbuncle of a human being crunching along like a zombie with one leg trailing and then jumping up to connect with a poorly coordinated header over the rafters at Anfield. Why does he get any field time!?
    Because he plays well for us, and is a match winner?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.