Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0002/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: liverpool vs west ham cup final vote for the winner
    west ham
    39.02%
    liverpool
    60.98%

ReputationRep:
    My mate was going mad when they scored the 4th in the pub, cos he had £25 on Boro winning, he was distraught when they were 2-0 down but when Maccarone scored he went nuts!
    The Romanian fans in the bar looked like they were going to cry lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    Not really hard to score more than our nando is it? And if you think he is more effective than crouch have you ever watched a liverpool game?
    Perfect example..Chelsea semi final this season. Crouch defends from the front, constantly pressurising etc, he is taken off for cisse who then spends his whole game running around the pitch in a grump cos he has to defend. Crouch is miles better.

Crouch is a target man that does'nt play on the last man !!! EH ? crazy fool !

ReputationRep:
    Good week for me.

Saturday

Liverpool to qualify for the FA Cup final

£20 (6/5)

HT - Liverpool
    FT - Liverpool

£3 (5/1)

Returns: £62

---

Wednesday

West Ham v Liverpool

HT - Draw
    FT - Liverpool

£7 (7/2)

HT - Liverpool
    FT - Liverpool

£13 (can't remember the odds lol)

Can't remember how much I got back but it was around £34 I think.

---

Thursday

M'boro to qualify for UEFA Cup final

£10 (6/5)

Returns: £22

---

For tomorrow I've done

Liverpool to beat Aston Villa

£25 (4/11)

£2 2-0 (5/1)
    £2 3-0 (9/1)
    £1 4-0 (16/1)

Chelsea to beat Man United (it was SO HARD for me not to write Manure instead of Man United, I did it 3 times LOL)

£10 (11/10)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klinsmannic)
    Duff :eek: . Wheres the current world's best player :eek: . Makelele and Pirlo :eek: .
    Depends who you are in my opinion the worlds best player is in ther (gerrard) and as for ronaldiniho, he would not get in my team....he's not a team player and that is what i want, a team will produce alot better results than individuals ever will, ronaldiniho is not for me ! and as for the 2 DM's that is a very effective tactic adopted by many continetnal teams whilst playing 3 at the back !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    -----------------Yashin-----------------
    Zanetti---Beck'bauer----Baresi-----Maldini
    Platini-----Zidane----Ronaldinho----Cruyff
    ------------Pele----Maradonna-----------
    Great defence....I forgot Zanetti, great player

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LFC_Girl)
    Thanks you very much (only just seen this) glad I could bring you some laughter after watching you beat you x
    Mmmmmmnn..:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Think ill go for a Accumlator on Liverpool, Arsenal, Reading and Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    I think I'm going to take this opportunity to beg Liverpool if they are reading this to bloody bin crouch. He is horrific to watch, this lumbering awkward carbuncle of a human being crunching along like a zombie with one leg trailing and then jumping up to connect with a poorly coordinated header over the rafters at Anfield. Why does he get any field time!?
    Yes, i agree mate. 12 in 26 is an absolute horrific thing to put us fans through. Jesus christ, get off the lads back. Personally think hes been a revelation for liverpool this season, really shoved two fingers up to all those london media and england boo boys. He is pivital to the way Liverpool play.
    He is excellent at what he does, NOTE what he does.. not what people believe he should do which isnt what rafa belives he should do. His job is to link up with the midfield and defend from the front. Scoring goals is a bonus.

(Original post by HurricaneHerd)
    Depends who you are in my opinion the worlds best player is in ther (gerrard) and as for ronaldiniho, he would not get in my team....he's not a team player and that is what i want, a team will produce alot better results than individuals ever will, ronaldiniho is not for me ! and as for the 2 DM's that is a very effective tactic adopted by many continetnal teams whilst playing 3 at the back !
    How is he not a team player?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HurricaneHerd)
    --------------------Buffon----------------------

-----------Nesta---Terry---Ferdinand-----------

------------Makelele-----Andrea Pirlo-----------

-----Ronaldo----------------------------Duff---

-------------------Gerrard---------------------

--------------Wayne Rooney-----Henry---------

Best team in the world for me !
    Ronaldo on the wing?

ReputationRep:
    Because of his lighning pace, obviously. Heh, Ronaldo is such a pie now.

ReputationRep:
    An English double. That would be something. Which final is first?

ReputationRep:
    UEFA's first IIRC. Arsenal Vs Boro for the super cup would be immense...let's make it happen..!

regards
    --marty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Because of his lighning pace, obviously. Heh, Ronaldo is such a pie now.

Cristiano Mate ! noway would i ever play a striker on the wing..... jee's !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    How is he not a team player?

he is the most individual player i have ever seen !!!! if you don't understand that your football knowledge must be very limited... and is getting very stretched on this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    Yes, i agree mate. 12 in 26 is an absolute horrific thing to put us fans through. Jesus christ, get off the lads back. Personally think hes been a revelation for liverpool this season, really shoved two fingers up to all those london media and england boo boys. He is pivital to the way Liverpool play.
    He is excellent at what he does, NOTE what he does.. not what people believe he should do which isnt what rafa belives he should do. His job is to link up with the midfield and defend from the front. Scoring goals is a bonus.

you talk like your Gcse results suggest you should ! crap just crap !

ReputationRep:
    Seems the media have scared him off, fking ****s

ReputationRep:
    Yes we are. He's ruled himself out because of the media intrusion. Which is fair enough from his point of view. He's only been offered the job and already they're all over him. Thanks a lot guys, how are you gonna report on the fact that you're obsession has put Phil off?
    Next stop, Martin O'Neill (they'll never offer it to him, he's not willing to do all the peripheral jobs that only the FA demand of their coaches)

ReputationRep:
    I don't blame him. He's only been offered the job and he's all over the red tops.
    Or should i say, the red tops are all over him

ReputationRep:
    I wanted Guus anyway, bloody Russians.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 26, 2006

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.