Turn on thread page Beta

Do you have a friend you can trust 100% watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    There's no-one I tell absolutely everything to, there are a couple of people who hear a lot of things though...and I have a couple of friends who are ready and willing to drop everything and come round and see me if something bad happens, so I can trust them with that. I'm not so sure about trusting them with my deepest darkest secrets though, maybe some things just shouldn't be said.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really trust any of my friends at school 100%...If it was something really serious i could trust most of them not to tell anyone, but more minor things i'm not so sure about. My friend out of school i can trust 150%. I can tell him anything and know that it will stay between me and him. I think a lot of the time, you can trust guys more than your girlfriends (well thats what i think anyway!)

ReputationRep:
    there isnt anyone i really trust 100% irl..
    different people to different degrees about different stuff...

ReputationRep:
    same none of my friends i trust 100% cause i know for certain they will discuss it amongst themselves if im not there! xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Yep, my best friend and boyfriend i trust both 100% . I have known my best friend for 10years and my boyfriend for 6years.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I don't trust anyone totally, but there are a few people I will tell things

ReputationRep:
    i ahve about 6. im lucky i think.

helps that i rowed with 5 of them for 3 years: the shared pain forms a very strong bond i can tell you

the other one was my roomate on and off for about 3 years.

ReputationRep:
    I can trust alot of my friends 100% and I have trust issues but I know I can always depend on them as they know I wouldn't say anything about them (with my mates I know it's a two way thing and I go with that). One of them is round mine in an instant if she knows I need her . It's cool and I know I'm lucky to have her as my mate. The others will arrange something as soon as they can after hearing about what ever it is. I know I'm lucky to have them all in my life and I know I am living and still here because of them :hugs: . So many times they have saved me without telling my parents of what I tryed to do. I know I can say anything to them and it will only stay in the circle or with the person that I told :listen:.

ReputationRep:
    There are two people who I can trust with my life, excluding my parents...(:

ReputationRep:
    Does family count, cuz i can trust my sister 100% she would never tell anyone something hse knows i don't wnat anyone to know, no matter what.

ReputationRep:
    i have a mate, and i know i can trust the bugger with anything. we're very close to being brothers. ye i would do anything for him and he would for me, and hiss g.f is is one of my best mates too (theyve been goiing out 5 years :eek: )thats an achievement... I found out friendships are a bit different in uk compared to turkey...here, theres a bit more *****yness and talk behind your back stuff going on...just an observation..im not saying everyone is the same..and this isnt to say everyone in turkey is squeeky clean

ReputationRep:
    no...i'm a paranoid weirdo! i have no good friends that i hang around with outside of school, because i don't trust/get along well with any of them

ReputationRep:
    I'd have to say, only my boyfriend could be trusted 100%. My friends are too gossipy, I could never completely trust any of them. It sounds a bit harsh that, reading back, but my big dark secrets will never be surfacing to them!!!

ReputationRep:
    I find it very hard to trust anybody 100%... but for a long time Tom has been the closest thing to what you describe
    We had that sort of instant closeness where we'd vaguely known each other by sight for a while but then within literally a week of hanging out together for the first time properly we were like best friends. People just assumed we'd known each other forever and must be a couple or something
    We get each other through the hard times

One problem: he goes to boarding school. Well... he comes home for the final time today! But still it makes huggles few and far between lol

The only other people I trust nearly that much are a) my ex... and even then rarely - he's changed a LOT but when we were together i;d tell him ANYTHING
    b) Em - my best girly mate. Who is good for a girly crisis but in life involving men we're not so good.... she has a way with them which irritates me.
    c) Phil obviously (bf) only person I'm okay crying in front of. And gives the best huggles ever. And has practically converted me to nudism :p:
    d) Phil's little sister - who i don't see hardly ever - cos his rents are divorced and she lives like 200 miles that a way. But we both went through the same kinda rough times at the same time and we have a closeness when it comes to uber-problems!!

ReputationRep:
    I think i can only trust one of my sister 100%, cant trust my mum, she read my diary once and i still haven't forgiven her. I can probs trust my bf 100%, but then most of my deep secrets are things i might not want him to know!

ReputationRep:
    you cant trust anybody in this world!

ok, im semi-jokin. i think you can trust different friends for different reasons. I feel as if I am here is anybody needs me, but sometimes find it hard to the other way round. Everyone is different and has different priorities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iwait4u)
    you cant trust anybody in this world!

ok, im semi-jokin. i think you can trust different friends for different reasons. I feel as if I am here is anybody needs me, but sometimes find it hard to the other way round. Everyone is different and has different priorities.
    you sound like one of those gossip people discussed in an earlier post :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phil23)
    you sound like one of those gossip people discussed in an earlier post :rolleyes:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Nope, i usually go online and discuss my problems there, cause i can be more or less 99.9% guaranteed that i will never meet the person

ReputationRep:
    i have 1 friend who i could tell anything but i wouldn't really want to. Somethings are just better left unsaid. People saying their parents, w00t?!?! there's maybe 30% of my life that my parents can never know about

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 13, 2005
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.