Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    One of them was anthony pervis, they beat us to the OUP final. I was looking forward to the free books and party.

Worse of all we beat Lincoln and they got through to round 3 as best runner uo, then ended up at the final. Boo

ReputationRep:
    hehe I remember now, we sent the mooting officers to that - I was on the law soc exec with them, good blokes if it makes u feel any better!

ReputationRep:
    sup everyone
    im new in the forum and stuff, well i got an unconditional offer for the LLB (m101) trying to change to (m100), jus wanted to axe students if its possible to change coz jus found out that i dont have the time to do a fourth yr in Law...hola
    ps. hope to see fellow law students in sept during orientation...
    kay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carolinedrew)
    Hiya!

What is the general opinion of the Law faculty at University of Warwick?
    Everyone seems to have a pretty diverse opinion about it so lets hear it....

cheers
    I'd love to do Law with Sociology at Warwick (Not so clever for the Law M100 course hehe) plus i love sociology too. What is mooting by the way?

Ems x

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.