Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Typical consipracy story crap ... "The Jews were behind 9/11" type idiocy.

http://www.wstm.com/Global/story.asp?S=3569777

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)

To be fair, the BBC told us that Al-Qaeda was a US neocon myth and won an award for it! And then had to report on the dead.

ReputationRep:
    Well it was inevitable wasn't it? :rolleyes:

Especially when you have news like this.
    The Israeli Embassy in London was notified in advance, resulting in Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu remaining in his hotel room rather than make his way to the hotel adjacent to the site of the first explosion, a Liverpool Street train station, where he was to address and economic summit.
    Source

i particularly like that the guy is 'demanding' an impartial investigation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)

nonsence. this pakistani politician is ****ing arrogant idiot. People died and he is blaming the victims for these. ****ing corruptive idiot. People like him should be killed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IZZY!)
    nonsence. this pakistani politician is ****ing arrogant idiot. People died and he is blaming the victims for these. ****ing corruptive idiot. People like him should be killed
    Way to go :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna)
    To be fair, the BBC told us that Al-Qaeda was a US neocon myth
    To what extent did they say that? From what I can remember, they weren't claiming it was a myth, just that it isn't anywhere near as homologous as was previously thought.

Although I may be thinking of a different programme. Any links to the programme you're talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawz-)

I also came across one guy claiming that the US government were involved with this, to take Blair away from G8, so he wouldn't have the opportunity to push points forward that Bush may not want to discuss. Fairly amusing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    To what extent did they say that? From what I can remember, they weren't claiming it was a myth, just that it isn't anywhere near as homologous as was previously thought.

Although I may be thinking of a different programme. Any links to the programme you're talking about?
    "The Power of Nightmares"

The most frightening of these is the threat of an international terror network. But just as the dreams were not true, neither are these nightmares.

In a new series, the Power of Nightmares explores how the idea that we are threatened by a hidden and organised terrorist network is an illusion.

ReputationRep:
    "The Power of Nightmares"

The most frightening of these is the threat of an international terror network. But just as the dreams were not true, neither are these nightmares.

In a new series, the Power of Nightmares explores how the idea that we are threatened by a hidden and organised terrorist network is an illusion.
    I see. I wasn't thinking about the same programme as you.

ReputationRep:
    The most frightening of these is the threat of an international terror network.
    Like if terrorists from loads of different countries were working together? It'd end up causing another world war.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren)
    Like if terrorists from loads of different countries were working together?
    They are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lauren)
    It'd end up causing another world war.
    Seems like the War is coming all from one side.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.