Leg length...

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Are 28 inch legs short for a girl who is 5ft in height would you say or are they quite long? Im at college now so they won't grow anymore.

What is your height and leg length?
goodLife
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 12 years ago
28 inch is short, im 5ft3 now and have 32 inch legs.
infernalcradle
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by goodLife)
WTF???

I am 6" 2, male and only have a 32 inside leg....
goodLife
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by infernalcradle)
WTF???

I am 6" 2, male and only have a 32 inside leg....
yea many guys have short legs just be glad you are not a woman!
armageddonbride
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
Nahhh. I'm 5ft 1 and mine are 28/29ins. But they don't look short, as I wear heels plenty.
Wanischa
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
32 length.
Average I think :/
James'
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
It's not about the length, it's about the girth.
Intensity
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
I think they're pretty long. I'm 5'3 and mine are 30inches and they seem long, i look weird in heels and jeans unless i'm wearing a long top or something (dresses ftw).
londonboym
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by James')
Oh so true.

E.G. armageddonbride's pegs, B+.
Red Balloon
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
5'9.5 and 36 inch legs.
I think that's kinda long, but I'm not sure.
goodLife
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
what do u mean by the girth?
A_master
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
A thread in H&R with the word length in the title & without the word penis? What is the world coming to?!
TheSownRose
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
It's not always directly proportional to height though; I'm a 5ft9/5ft10 woman with 28/29 inch legs. I generally buy trousers long, but only because I like to wear boots with thick soles and have the trousers go over them.

Edit: I'm measuring inner leg here, and it could be 30 inches at a stretch...
James'
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
what do u mean by the girth?
AROUND.

http://rlv.zcache.com/girth_matters_...30qmkd_400.jpg
+ polarity -
Badges: 21
Report 12 years ago
Easier to part. :sexface:
goodLife
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
AROUND.

http://rlv.zcache.com/girth_matters_...30qmkd_400.jpg
around the thigh, I hope not my thighs are very muscly
+ polarity -
Badges: 21
Report 12 years ago
wtf, why is it so hard to find 30"/30" jeans?!

I might actually have to go back to childrens' jeans. :cry:
Sakura-Chan
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
I'm 5'7 with 34" legs
iced_dragon_agility
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Are 28 inch legs short for a girl who is 5ft in height would you say or are they quite long? Im at college now so they won't grow anymore.

What is your height and leg length?
I'm the same as you It's in proportion to our height so it's all good
S_123
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 12 years ago
32" is average since average height is 5"4/5"5ish. I know a lot of people who have 34"/36" though but then again, almost everyone I know is taller than me
I have 29"/30" inside leg but I prefer to have my jeans a little longer for if I wear heels so it's probably a little shorter than that. I'm 5"1 though (Although I do get a lot of stick for having short legs - does anyone else get this? It doesn't help that my legs look shorter than they are because of all the fat that goes to my thighs).
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
19.87%
The paper was reasonable (116)
37.18%
Not feeling great about that exam... (89)
28.53%
It was TERRIBLE (45)
14.42%

Watched Threads