The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i'm willing :smile: Im freaking out a little about it, aiming for an A :/
Reply 2
What do you have to do for it?
Prudy
What do you have to do for it?

For the exam. It's assess how one of ten eight or so cases has developed the law...

Essay...

Three problm q's

All based on OAPA 1861 and defence of consent
"irish_4_life" I gave you my email adress!

Add me yeah:')
Reply 5

How's everyone finding revision for this?
Reply 6
Maicccccmannnn
"irish_4_life" I gave you my email adress!

Add me yeah:')

Can I too be a study buddy?! :smile:
Reply 7
I really need to start my revision for this exam...
Reply 8
i'm worried about the big essay mainly, i don't know how i'm going to able to write so much in such little time.
Reply 9
How many questions do we have to answer in this exam? and is there a choice of questions?

gahhh. i need some kind of past paper thing to look at to see the structure of it :/
rawwwwr!
How many questions do we have to answer in this exam? and is there a choice of questions?

gahhh. i need some kind of past paper thing to look at to see the structure of it :/

Refresh my memory and message me your email... :smile: and i'll send you a copy of a mock. that goes for anyone else too! Message me your email and i'll be happy to send the prep material I have :smile: x
Reply 11
irish_4_life
Refresh my memory and message me your email... :smile: and i'll send you a copy of a mock. that goes for anyone else too! Message me your email and i'll be happy to send the prep material I have :smile: x
. Hey! I sent my email to you and would really appericate if you sent me a copy too! Thanks.
Reply 12
irish_4_life

I sent you a message with my email! Thankyouuuu :biggrin:
Reply 13
I'm doing this exam too!
Has anyone's teachers suggested what may come up?
Reply 14
My teachers thinking that Brown will come up on question 1 and non fatal Offences (Michael Jefferson quote) on question 2
Reply 15
Ughh will deffo be retaking...we can retake this paper in june right?! :frown:
Reply 16
Danman0704
My teachers thinking that Brown will come up on question 1 and non fatal Offences (Michael Jefferson quote) on question 2

hey whats the quote?
Reply 17
How are people doing with revision?
It's a bit tricky to revise for?
What methods you using?
im just gunna wing it
Im crapping this paper! ive done the revision but tbh, its gna be a mess, from start to finish!

Latest

Trending

Trending