sarahlouiseee
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
I havent had an interview but I recieved an offer from Northumbria last week to study Psychology, anyone else?
* Dain Bramaged *
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
northumbria is ****. stupid polytechnic!
unknownpleasures
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by * Dain Bramaged *)
northumbria is ****. stupid polytechnic!
:facepalm:

was there any need, really?
sarahlouiseee
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by unknownpleasures)
:facepalm:

was there any need, really?
Word.
Aubydoll
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ignore the polytechnic talk. Northumbria is a good university, I know a lot of people there, from different courses, and all of them love it and get good grades. I got an offer for law, I'm waiting on my other offers first to see what I'm doing
richardp8608
Report 11 years ago
northumbria looks nice...i've applied for biomedical science and human biosciences....i hope to get onto the human biosciences
Dr_Zaius
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Just got unconditional offerto study Ethical Hacking for Computer Security today!
!-loraa-!
Report 11 years ago
got an offer of psychology!
cheriff
Report 11 years ago
firm for communication and PR!
jackbennett139
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
just accepted my unconditional offer for northumbria after visiting the campus! it looks like such a cool place to live!
Aubydoll
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by jackbennett139)
just accepted my unconditional offer for northumbria after visiting the campus! it looks like such a cool place to live!
Oh it is, us Newcastlian folk are the greatest people in the world. :yes: :rolleyes:
LauraNUFriend
Report 11 years ago
I currently go to Northumbria, at first i was a bit unsure about the whole ex-poly reputation but after id been to the open days that really didn't bother me at all. Now id say its the course, facilities and people that really matter, if you happy with what your doing then does it really matter that much if it used to ba a poly!!!
Sakura-Chan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I have an offer for Psychology as well, and will probably put Northumbria as my firm choice.
irishyas
Report 11 years ago
Conditional offer for Occupational Therapy - just firmed it
M.Moody
Report 11 years ago
I have an offer for Law at Northumbria, and have accepted it as a firm.

3 A's from Newcastle was just too much to ask from me.
TomSyzey
Report 11 years ago
Just firmed my off for Politics at Northumbria.

Nottingham asks way too much.
TimNUFriend
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by M.Moody)
I have an offer for Law at Northumbria, and have accepted it as a firm.

3 A's from Newcastle was just too much to ask from me.
Well done and good choice! You will love it

I'm a first year law student so if you have any questions or want to ask my opinion about anything don't hesitate to ask.
M.Moody
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by TimNUFriend)
Well done and good choice! You will love it

I'm a first year law student so if you have any questions or want to ask my opinion about anything don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks. The only thing I'm worried about is the work load, and obviously making friends.

I've heard the course is mostly coursework based, is that true?
Don't really know what I could ask about the latter, apart from your personal experience.
LauraNUFriend
Report 11 years ago
Hi, im currently at Northumbria also, i dont do law so i cant really say about the workload etc, TimNUFriend is the guy to speak to about that however i can say a bit about making friends. I was quite nervous too however once you get here you realise everyone is in the same place wanting to make friends. I would say get a freshers band and attend the events, i met loads of people this way, also try to join sports and societies another good way of meeting people. If you are living in Halls then freshers week will be so much fun, going out and about in newcastle and getting involved in the activities offered!
M.Moody
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by LauraNUFriend)
Hi, im currently at Northumbria also, i dont do law so i cant really say about the workload etc, TimNUFriend is the guy to speak to about that however i can say a bit about making friends. I was quite nervous too however once you get here you realise everyone is in the same place wanting to make friends. I would say get a freshers band and attend the events, i met loads of people this way, also try to join sports and societies another good way of meeting people. If you are living in Halls then freshers week will be so much fun, going out and about in newcastle and getting involved in the activities offered!
haha, thanks.

Didn't think of that really.

Suppose nights on the town is the best way.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (85)
26.15%
England (109)
33.54%
Belgium (27)
8.31%
Germany (38)
11.69%
Spain (6)
1.85%