The Student Room Group

GCSE Russian as a private candidate?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i haven't taken it for gcse, but interested in the language. any places to start self teaching it/learning it that are useful?
Reply 21
Hey, do you know any private cntrs for russian gcse in london?thanx
Reply 22
Original post by StephFoster
I'm down in the southwest of England. Does anyone know where I can take the Russian GCSE as a private candidate.

I am also down in SW England and would like to take Russian GCSE as a private candidate. I have tried several centres now without success, so would appreciate any suggestions.
Reply 23
any centre where i can sit this please?
Hello. I am also looking for a centre which will accept individual entries for gcse Russian. Would you be able to help?
Hello, I will be doing my GCSE next year and since I am fluent in Russian I would really like to take the exam but I cant find anywhere that offers it. Could anyone please help with that?
Hello, I am doing my GCSE next year and since I am from Russia I would really like to do the exam. I cant find anywhere that offers, could you please help? Where did you do it as a private candidate?
Same! I wish the thread starter would've openly shared which centre, instead of making it an exclusive thing? Especially asking on an open forum 😔🤨
Hey guys! im a year 10 living in london and i want to take my russian GSCE's but it seems that every center that does it you need to take a course while i just want to sit the exam to get it over and done with .do any of you have any suggestions where i could take them?
Original post by mariiak0004
Hey guys! im a year 10 living in london and i want to take my russian GSCE's but it seems that every center that does it you need to take a course while i just want to sit the exam to get it over and done with .do any of you have any suggestions where i could take them?

Hey! I've just checked this out and it's current and up to date information...

http://www.znaniye.com/exams

They are based in London but may offer classes online. Best of Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending