Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :eek: that's shocking!! Can't tell if you're reprimanding me for my choice of boyfriends or not.... oh well
    I see nothing wrong with not being attracted to a certain kind of bloke so i shall carry on regardless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Well if it is a racial thing that I think she's still entitled to that
    Before anyone flames me i'm not racist
    But I just don't think I'd ever go out with a black guy (sorry if i'm meant to use a different adjective... i get confused with what's offensive...) or a chinese guy
    Not because I have a problem with them at all
    To be honest I think little black kids are uber cute!!
    I just don't seem to have ever found a non-Caucasian man attractive
    And I'd find it kinda weird looking at kids with such a fundamental difference to me
    But then that's just me
    Well , I am attracted to any race, as long as she is good looking and has nice personality.lol.

ReputationRep:
    i am attracted to any race as long as she is fit, personality is not required for me.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not saying that people aren't
    I'm just saying I'm NOT and it's not a racism thing it's just like some people don't find fat/thin/red hair/freckles/too tall/ too short whatever attractive

ReputationRep:
    are you racist? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramroff)
    i am attracted to any race as long as she is fit, personality is not required for me.
    lol.yer absolutely true.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gexko)
    yes and apparently girls prefer the shape so **** you all

(imagine me standing in the corner of a dark bar holding the brittle remains of a table leg and swinging wildly at anything that moves at this point)

:p:
    What exactly are you basing that on?

ReputationRep:
    why is this old thread here?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 23, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.