Turn on thread page Beta

Hard Rock Café in London on fire... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I thought £5 was average!
    I think it probably is out in the real world.. but I'm sort of used to scrounging on happy hours and all that seeing as I spend loads of time in a student city and all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babyshambles)
    Silly Harry's bar!

we should've done a runner without paying! :p:
    I suggested it... :p:

(Original post by F. Poste)
    I think it probably is out in the real world.. but I'm sort of used to scrounging on happy hours and all that seeing as I spend loads of time in a student city and all!
    there wont be any happy hours soon though the government is phasing them out aren't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flukey)
    there wont be any happy hours soon though the government is phasing them out aren't they?
    I hope not! My local cocktail bar's happy hour is one of the reasons I'm glad I'm at my uni.. never mind academic reputation and all

(Original post by F. Poste)
    I hope not! My local cocktail bar's happy hour is one of the reasons I'm glad I'm at my uni.. never mind academic reputation and all
    oooh found out, yeah they are phasing them out im afraid, due to binge drinking. sorry to htell you that.

Poll
Do you have any savings?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.