Turn on thread page Beta

what is every1's natural hair colour??? watch

ReputationRep:
    im doing a survey for a biology assignment, please help!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    blond

ReputationRep:
    brown

ReputationRep:
    black
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Pink

(just putting in some rogue results for your "how could I have improved this survey/report/experiment" )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    Pink

(just putting in some rogue results for your "how could I have improved this survey/report/experiment" )
    its gotta be natural, and im damn sure that that isnt possible

ReputationRep:
    strawberry blonde

Cant you make this into a poll surely that would be easier.

ReputationRep:

black but wen its dry its looks kinda brownish

ReputationRep:
    brown

ReputationRep:
    Dark Brown

ReputationRep:
    brown
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    "I could have improved the accuracy of my survey by not using the anonymous and unverifiable method of asking people on an internet forum. Asking people in person would have made lies harder to disguise. However with the abundance of hair dye products the most accurate way to check peoples honesty would be to check "collar and cuffs". On balance it would appear that this form of questioning would be deemed too intrusive leaving the most productive method to trusting people not to lie face to face to their questioner."

Basically - I lied obviously, it's not possible to verify a less obvious lie (I could just as easily have claimed to be blond and there is no way you could be sure of my honesty). Any results obtained through this method of research are extremely dubious and likely to affect the accuracy of your entire project/study/report. It would be more sensible to search for previous (more robust) studies carried out and reported online.

ReputationRep:
    brown

ReputationRep:
    thanx for that pencil, i was hoping that if people werent pathological liars it would be much easier to do it this way, im so sorry if im not doing this up to your standards, but you need to understand that not much of wot im doing is relevent to anything substantial enough to cause any upset in the human race
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    thanx for that pencil, i was hoping that if people werent pathological liars it would be much easier to do it this way, im so sorry if im not doing this up to your standards, but you need to understand that not much of wot im doing is relevent to anything substantial enough to cause any upset in the human race
    :rolleyes:
    Sorry I'm obviously not using enough smilies these days.
    I wasn't saying it's a waste of time don't do it -

I was saying it's worth knowing the flaws of what you are doing as almost any assignment should include a section about possible errors and how these errors could be minimised if you were to do the same study again. And if you really want to boost up your marks from this section the best thing would be to find some more robust data and see if your sample was representative (which is why I've been trying to find you a link to a more robust study - although bizarrely dispite hair colour being mentioned in almost every basic stats lesson apparantly no major studies have been done into the distribution of hair colours).

Again sorry if it wasn't obvious that I was poking fun rather than critisising.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    light brown at the mo but in the summat its def blonde.

ReputationRep:
    very light brown

ReputationRep:
    Pencil Queen - just thought i'd let you know how helpful you are to people like me and others who use this forum - it isn't said often enough

ReputationRep:
    brunette and darn proud

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.