what is every1's natural hair colour??? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
im doing a survey for a biology assignment, please help!!
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
blond
vavavoom
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
brown
theone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
black
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Pink

(just putting in some rogue results for your "how could I have improved this survey/report/experiment" )
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pencil Queen)
Pink

(just putting in some rogue results for your "how could I have improved this survey/report/experiment" )
its gotta be natural, and im damn sure that that isnt possible
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
strawberry blonde

Cant you make this into a poll surely that would be easier.
ahyolmu
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

black but wen its dry its looks kinda brownish
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
brown
DevilsDoor
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Dark Brown
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
brown
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
"I could have improved the accuracy of my survey by not using the anonymous and unverifiable method of asking people on an internet forum. Asking people in person would have made lies harder to disguise. However with the abundance of hair dye products the most accurate way to check peoples honesty would be to check "collar and cuffs". On balance it would appear that this form of questioning would be deemed too intrusive leaving the most productive method to trusting people not to lie face to face to their questioner."

Basically - I lied obviously, it's not possible to verify a less obvious lie (I could just as easily have claimed to be blond and there is no way you could be sure of my honesty). Any results obtained through this method of research are extremely dubious and likely to affect the accuracy of your entire project/study/report. It would be more sensible to search for previous (more robust) studies carried out and reported online.
feebs
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
brown
Amy
Rep:
?
thanx for that pencil, i was hoping that if people werent pathological liars it would be much easier to do it this way, im so sorry if im not doing this up to your standards, but you need to understand that not much of wot im doing is relevent to anything substantial enough to cause any upset in the human race
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
thanx for that pencil, i was hoping that if people werent pathological liars it would be much easier to do it this way, im so sorry if im not doing this up to your standards, but you need to understand that not much of wot im doing is relevent to anything substantial enough to cause any upset in the human race
:rolleyes:
Sorry I'm obviously not using enough smilies these days.
I wasn't saying it's a waste of time don't do it -

I was saying it's worth knowing the flaws of what you are doing as almost any assignment should include a section about possible errors and how these errors could be minimised if you were to do the same study again. And if you really want to boost up your marks from this section the best thing would be to find some more robust data and see if your sample was representative (which is why I've been trying to find you a link to a more robust study - although bizarrely dispite hair colour being mentioned in almost every basic stats lesson apparantly no major studies have been done into the distribution of hair colours).

Again sorry if it wasn't obvious that I was poking fun rather than critisising.
Amy
Rep:
?
:rolleyes:
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
light brown at the mo but in the summat its def blonde.
Anna
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
very light brown
Ensocopier
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Pencil Queen - just thought i'd let you know how helpful you are to people like me and others who use this forum - it isn't said often enough
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
brunette and darn proud
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes.

Watched Threads