Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/

ReputationRep:
    Your sleep is fairly well optimised, scoring 69 %.
    You said you sometimes have a problem with sleep though you are not very sleepy during the day, which means your body is probably getting the sleep it needs. Quality of sleep is more important than quantity.

thought it'd be higher than that :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philip2004)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/
    Managed to get less than 2 hrz the other nite. Woz ok in the morning....realy felt it a couple of days later though.

ReputationRep:
    Your sleep is fairly well optimised, scoring 57 %.
    You said you have a problem with sleep, but you are not very sleepy during the day, which indicates your body is probably getting the sleep it needs. Quality of sleep is more important than quantity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    Your sleep is fairly well optimised, scoring 69 %.
    You said you sometimes have a problem with sleep though you are not very sleepy during the day, which means your body is probably getting the sleep it needs. Quality of sleep is more important than quantity.

thought it'd be higher than that :rolleyes:
    Mine is 89%

ReputationRep:
    My sleep is 73 % optomised. Wonder if that means i could get 27% more sleep :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    it said my neck is making me snore but then again i put my neck as 15 inches but i am thinking its 15 cm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philip2004)
    Mine is 89%
    :eek: you sleep more than me!

ReputationRep:
    Mines 57% BTW....guess i need to go to bed now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *starry_eyed_*)
    :eek: you sleep more than me!
    i put 10 hours sometimes thats right i go to bed about 11:15 then 8:30ish get up so maybe slightly different. plus i didnt put that sometimes i get up in a blue moon at 4:35am but for work but i dont do that often.

ReputationRep:
    lol on a college night, if i go to bed later than 10pm, i am practically a zombie the next day!

ReputationRep:
    Wahey

Your sleep is very well optimised, scoring 81 %.
    You said you have a problem with sleep, but you are not at all sleepy during the day, which indicates your body is getting the sleep it needs. Quality of sleep is more important than quantity. You may find your personalised advice below useful for the odd bad night

The question - "a reason which might stop you from falling asleep" and i put discomfort in legs. Would causes this because i get this almost every night.

ReputationRep:
    Your sleep is very well optimised, scoring 93 %.
    You said you do not have a problem with sleep and you are not at all sleepy during the day, which indicates your body is getting the sleep it needs. Quality of sleep is more important than quantity. You may find your personalised advice below useful for the odd bad night.

ReputationRep:
    77%. s'alright i guess

ReputationRep:
    'Your sleep is reasonably optimised, scoring 44 %.'
    And I'm also an owl.

ReputationRep:
    Your sleep is very well optimised, scoring 98 %.
    You said you do not have a problem with sleep and you are not at all sleepy during the day, which indicates your body is getting the sleep it needs. Quality of sleep is more important than quantity. You may find your personalised advice below useful for the odd bad night.

ReputationRep:
    69%- that's a lot better than I thought I'd get, considering I'm usually absolutely knackered.

ReputationRep:
    Your sleep is very well optimised, scoring 98 %
    You said you sometimes have a problem with sleep, though you are not at all sleepy during the day, which indicates your body is getting the sleep it needs. Quality of sleep is more important than quantity.

ReputationRep:
    Your sleep is fairly well optimised, scoring 53 %.
    You said you sometimes have a problem with sleep though you are not very sleepy during the day, which means your body is probably getting the sleep it needs. Quality of sleep is more important than quantity. There's room to improve your score. Your personalised advice below may be useful.

ReputationRep:
    I got 40% is that really bad, its really low compared to the rest of you.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.