Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    which ones still exist?

ReputationRep:
    my cult, the movementarians. join us, give me all your money and posessions, and when the end of the world is near, i will let you fly with me on my UFO to Blisstonia, a paradise planet in Andromeda

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully none.

ReputationRep:
    The PPU still exists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    my cult, the movementarians. join us, give me all your money and posessions, and when the end of the world is near, i will let you fly with me on my UFO to Blisstonia, a paradise planet in Andromeda
    Someone's watched the simpsons

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    which ones still exist?
    the ALP

elpaw, arent you the one thats spending next term in america?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    the ALP

elpaw, arent you the one thats spending next term in america?
    That's Edders

ReputationRep:
    After my resignation, the Way has more-or-less disbanded. The GOT has left the political arena as well, as was agreed by myself and Lou. The ALP will fade into obscurity soon enough, and Iluvatar's party was never really acknowledged in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    After my resignation, the Way has more-or-less disbanded. The GOT has left the political arena as well, as was agreed by myself and Lou. The ALP will fade into obscurity soon enough, and Iluvatar's party was never really acknowledged in the first place.
    but why did you resign, the division of the forums was much fun

ReputationRep:
    but why did you resign, the division of the forums was much fun
    According to my assistants, I was mad with power. Apparently, after firing 8 members in an hour and starting to believe that 'everyone was out to get me', my followers were losing faith in my abilities / sanity. The only real option was to resign, and hope that my lieutenants could lead in my place. Sadly, without my charisma and leadership capabilites, the Way was destined to collapse.

ReputationRep:
    The PPu was not about acknowledgement, it was about bring to light issues that seemed to be forgotten, and promoting a healthy environment for this forum.

ReputationRep:
    According to my assistants, I was mad with power. Apparently, after firing 8 members in an hour and starting to believe that 'everyone was out to get me', my followers were losing faith in my abilities / sanity. The only real option was to resign, and hope that my lieutenants could lead in my place. Sadly, without my charisma and leadership capabilites, the Way was destined to collapse.
    oh thats sad....my position isnt very important in the ALP im just Almighty Schwimmer

ReputationRep:
    yeah,why did you think everyone was out to get you? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    yeah,why did you think everyone was out to get you? :confused:
    Don't ask. In the end I was left with only 1 loyal follower, due to the purges that I'd carried out. Initially, I demoted a few members that I was angry with, but one of them bad-repped me so I booted them out of the party instead. There was quite a lot of backlash at that point, and I was worried that everyone was intending to 'de-throne' me. That probably caused the paranoia.

ReputationRep:
    Don't ask. In the end I was left with only 1 loyal follower, due to the purges that I'd carried out. Initially, I demoted a few members that I was angry with, but one of them bad-repped me so I booted them out of the party instead. There was quite a lot of backlash at that point, and I was worried that everyone was intending to 'de-throne' me. That probably caused the paranoia.
    whyyy were you angry with me?! i didnt doo anything! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    What can I say? I'm a terrible person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    hes angry because you are 15

ReputationRep:
    hes angry because you are 15
    er your wrong. Im 16 and going to be 17 in a few months(sep). So flip it.

ReputationRep:
    yeah yeah,i suppose thats a good enough reason..

ReputationRep:
    Really? A terrible person? Nah, not terrible, just a little less learned in the ways of the human psyche. The Way was quite a marvellous idea actually, and you threw it away seemingly not knowing just how much it was. No fear though. I'd be interested to know who that loyal follower was though.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.