Turn on thread page Beta

the Parties.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Really? A terrible person? Nah, not terrible, just a little less learned in the ways of the human psyche. The Way was quite a marvellous idea actually, and you threw it away seemingly not knowing just how much it was. No fear though. I'd be interested to know who that loyal follower was though.
    Gemgems, if you must know. Even when I was issuing instructions like "Inform the members that we are to declare war on everyone else!" she was still replying with "What a good idea!".

You were one of the first members that I demoted, Sire. Your high post count made me worry that you may grow powerful enough to depose me. There's no way that I could ever spend as much time on here as you do (well, I suppose I could, but I'd have to sacrifice my life in the real world for this one).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Gemgems, if you must know. Even when I was issuing instructions like "Inform the members that we are to declare war on everyone else!" she was still replying with "What a good idea!".

You were one of the first members that I demoted, Sire. Your high post count made me worry that you may grow powerful enough to depose me. There's no way that I could ever spend as much time on here as you do (well, I suppose I could, but I'd have to sacrifice my life in the real world for this one).
    You demoted me? Hmm, nobody ever told me mate. I thought you were onto something lol, hence a fair few of my posts mentioned The Way in some form or another hehe.

ReputationRep:

lol,that would be a bit lame actually, i would never give up my social life for this forum...even though it is quite addictive..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    lol,that would be a bit lame actually, i would never give up my social life for this forum...even though it is quite addictive..
    Hmm, I'm not really on here that much. Though I do tend to visit a little more frequently when my insomnia kicks in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Hmm, I'm not really on here that much. Though I do tend to visit a little more frequently when my insomnia kicks in.
    Yes, I have signed on in the morning more than once to witness about 100 threads where you were the last to reply.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I have signed on in the morning more than once to witness about 100 threads where you were the last to reply.
    yeah I noticed, that too. Yet I've done my dash now I think. There aren't as many threads that are new to me, and don't draw my attention in anymore.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    yeah I noticed, that too. Yet I've done my dash now I think. There aren't as many threads that are new to me, and don't draw my attention in anymore.
    So you say.

You've been lured in now, there is no way out...

ReputationRep:
    So you say.

You've been lured in now, there is no way out...
    arghhhhhh lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Really? A terrible person? Nah, not terrible, just a little less learned in the ways of the human psyche. The Way was quite a marvellous idea actually, and you threw it away seemingly not knowing just how much it was. No fear though. I'd be interested to know who that loyal follower was though.
    isn't it obvious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    isn't it obvious?
    Well I thought it was gemgems, but then again I didn't even know I was demoted, and I didn't do anything to undermine The Way. Was quite encouraging I thought

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Well I thought it was gemgems, but then again I didn't even know I was demoted, and I didn't do anything to undermine The Way. Was quite encouraging I thought
    gemgems89

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    gemgems89
    Yes, that's my name, NikNak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Yes, that's my name, NikNak.
    it may interest you to know that the 'join the way' thread is officially the 2nd longest thread ever! after harry potter ob!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    it may interest you to know that the 'join the way' thread is officially the 2nd longest thread ever! after harry potter ob!
    no Ollie, it doesn't interest us at all...

*is very tempted to reveal that Mr White had planned the downfall of the way in agreement with myself cos we thought the parties were stupid, he just did it with style.... nah i'll keep that one to myself*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    no Ollie, it doesn't interest us at all...

*is very tempted to reveal that Mr White had planned the downfall of the way in agreement with myself cos we thought the parties were stupid, he just did it with style.... nah i'll keep that one to myself*

lou xxx
    im annoying you tonight arnt i! sorry! btw, got is near the top 2!

yeah keep that one to yourself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    if you discount the game. has it beaten the ultimate political discussion then? (stupid question)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    im annoying you tonight arnt i! sorry! btw, got is near the top 2!

yeah keep that one to yourself!
    of course you're not annoying me... you just remind me of a little fly that buzzes around...

*goes in search of fly swat*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    if you discount the game. has it beaten the ultimate political discussion then? (stupid question)
    11th place.

(Original post by lou)
    of course you're not annoying me... you just remind me of a little fly that buzzes around...

*goes in search of fly swat*
    you're not the first person...

my childish patience again sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    11th place.
    I mean The Game which would have had about 10,000 replies by now. not the backwards thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    I mean The Game which would have had about 10,000 replies by now. not the backwards thread.
    got comes in 11th not including game but including the backwards thread

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.