Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    a question id like to ask - is there any decent uni's that have lower offers as im trying to choose an a few places just for insurance, i intend to do business/management..

the uni's i want to go are in the 300-340 range so ill need insurance to be 200-300 ..

any help would be greatly appreciated..

bs

ReputationRep:
    Have you checked Loughborough? That is a good uni and their offers aren't the highest. You could also try Essex, Queen Mary, Aston, Leicester, Lancaster or East Anglia to throw about some random names. Not too sure what their requirements would be because I am not going to be doing anything businessy

ReputationRep:
    well, what are the unis you have decided to apply to already?

ReputationRep:
    im thinking of, cardiff, surrey, sheffield, loughborough all of which are ABB-BBB, i need to look into places with slighty less grade requirements just in case..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bs.uk)
    a question id like to ask - is there any decent uni's that have lower offers as im trying to choose an a few places just for insurance, i intend to do business/management..

the uni's i want to go are in the 300-340 range so ill need insurance to be 200-300 ..

any help would be greatly appreciated..

bs
    You should check Queen Mary. It usually looks for UCAS points of minimum 240 or 260 from three A levels.

ReputationRep:
    queen mary require 320 points for business management..

how are chester, swansea, bradford, kingston, westminister ??

ReputationRep:
    find a league table on the times online and have a look! Should give a rough idea

ReputationRep:
    Business - http://search.ucas.co.uk/cgi-bin/hsr...&word=BUSINESS
    Management - http://search.ucas.co.uk/cgi-bin/hsr...ord=MANAGEMENT

In that course search, you can see what the entrance requirements are for a variety of universities. If you want more specific courses that are not listed in the websites I gave you, go to: http://search.ucas.co.uk/cgi-bin/hsr...wordSearch.run and then click on the letter to see which course you want to do.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.