Turn on thread page Beta

translation....japanese i think! watch

ReputationRep:
    Yo, can anybody covert this for me please. someone messaged me on myspace.com and ive tried translating it on a few sites but it just hasnt worked....or has said something like turn my pc into japaese mode :eek: thanks for any help:yy:

Ntah apa ntah..

Ader sorang lelaki ni aku minat giler..Dia selalu tegur aku bila dia nampak aku.Nama dia Nay...Kawan lepak aku bagitau yang dia pun minta aku..Tapi tak tau betulkah tidak.Satu ari ni member satu kelas maths aku bagitau aku yang he ask me out..Aku ape lagi..mestilah say ya.Pas tue Nay bagitau aku yang dia tak pernah ajak aku kuar..Saper tak sedih...Kawan aku tipu aku je,dorang mainkan aku.Saper tak sakit ati??Aku tak bertegur dengan Nay lagi lepas aku tau yang Nay tak pernah ajak aku kuar.Aku rasa macam tak nak pi sekolah plak ari isnin ni.Aku tak nak tengok muka dia lagi...Sakit ati ni sesangat..Ap yang patut aku buat?Patutkah aku masih melayan dia hingga dia lunturkan ego dia dan bagitau aku yang dia pun minat aku ataupun aku patut lupakan dia.

ReputationRep:
    its not japanese lol. could be thai translit. don't know tbh. it isn't by any chance a death threat is it?

ReputationRep:
    doesnt look japanese to me, more thai or hindi or something like that

ReputationRep:
    i have no idea. the person is half japanese so i assumed.....thai??? ok ill try searching for that. maybe its just a pretend language....or a death threat...:rolleyes:
    i bet its boring now as well :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    ok, i translated it... it basically says you should rep Saiyamana on TSR

ReputationRep:
    anyone know a link or anything to a site that can actually translate it straight away.....something like freetranslations.com but that doesnt do japanese or thai

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajdabrill)
    anyone know a link or anything to a site that can actually translate it straight away.....something like freetranslations.com but that doesnt do japanese or thai

i'm not in the garedn of eden then aj :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Yo, can anybody covert this for me please. someone messaged me on myspace.com and ive tried translating it on a few sites but it just hasnt worked....or has said something like turn my pc into japaese mode :eek: thanks for any help:yy:

Ntah apa ntah..

Ader sorang lelaki ni aku minat giler..Dia selalu tegur aku bila dia nampak aku.Nama dia Nay...Kawan lepak aku bagitau yang dia pun minta aku..Tapi tak tau betulkah tidak.Satu ari ni member satu kelas maths aku bagitau aku yang he ask me out..Aku ape lagi..mestilah say ya.Pas tue Nay bagitau aku yang dia tak pernah ajak aku kuar..Saper tak sedih...Kawan aku tipu aku je,dorang mainkan aku.Saper tak sakit ati??Aku tak bertegur dengan Nay lagi lepas aku tau yang Nay tak pernah ajak aku kuar.Aku rasa macam tak nak pi sekolah plak ari isnin ni.Aku tak nak tengok muka dia lagi...Sakit ati ni sesangat..Ap yang patut aku buat?Patutkah aku masih melayan dia hingga dia lunturkan ego dia dan bagitau aku yang dia pun minat aku ataupun aku patut lupakan dia.
    i took the words and searched yahoo and got this http://www.seo-blog.org/9761_lost_boy_in_the_rain

ReputationRep:
    But i only took 3 words and searched so its just found websites with a few words nothing to do with what that person wrote to you just a website in the same language.

ReputationRep:
    This isn't japanese. Sounds like Malay to me.

ReputationRep:

Ntah apa ntah..

i found a forum that is this language hope it helps you could ask one of them the translation http://akakmanis.clicdev.com/f/index.php?showuser=149

ReputationRep:
    http://www.mymasjid.com.my/forum/show.asp?id=355560

ReputationRep:
    That isnt the language that says islam. its malaysian what he had.

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the help:yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxhayleyxx)
    i'm not in the garedn of eden then aj :mad:

heeeeeeey it was flukey who wrote it...i just quoted it. if you were a sub you probably would have been involved!!!! ask gibb or flukey to sub you. they will:yy:

ReputationRep:
    heeeeeeey it was flukey who wrote it...i just quoted it. if you were a sub you probably would have been involved!!!! ask gibb or flukey to sub you. they will:yy:
    do you know the translation yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philip2004)
    do you know the translation yet

i replied in english just saying i haver no idea what that meens basically, and luckily the person can speek english too
    just something about wanting to know where i live and about some boy she fancies and what should she do...dont know if thats what she said in the original message though :confused:

it was malaysian or however you spell it

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.