The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Straight Talker
Sorry I haven't relied sooner, I'm not on TSR all day you know, and I don't check my replies to threads that often so I didn't know you had posed this question to me until I saw the neg rep you gave me. OK, firstly I find it quite insulting that you're suggesting that the English are thieves. You do realise that you're not only insulting me, but a lot of TSR-ians too. I don't see any right you have to say that. I'm not entirely sure what you're post is actually meant to mean, you use too many quotation marks and it's fairly difficult to keep track, also you appear to refuse to use capital letters so most of your post is just awful to try and attempt to read. Then again grammar is not the point of this post to lets get on.

From what I can gather you claim England has stolen resources off other countries - NAME SOME EXAMPLES, these examples must of course have some sort of effect on you and your country or you wouldn't bring them up, unless you're adamant you want to cause a lot of problems. You have a British flag next to your name so if you decide to tell my that you're actually British, then WHY WRITE A POST COMPLAINING ABOUT 'YOUR' COUNTRY??? Hypocrisy. If you don't like it, leave.

You also mention 'when "england" went to India/africa etc... that wasn't so bad was it?' I'm afraid I have no idea what you mean here you will have to clafiry what on Earth you are on about to get a reply.

The final comment you made 'its abit selfish of you to get all uspset when you hear in the news that a few more asylem seekers are using the NHS and so on....' is rather amusing actually, to be frank. Firstly I'm not the only one who gets 'upset' at asylum seekers claiming our hard earned taxes, and yes I do find that them using our NHS completely ridiculous, they have paid absolutely nothing towards it, so why should they get free treatment, whilst also adding to waiting lists of people that are currently working or have worked all their lives? You seem naive at the fact that you state only 'a few more asylum seekers' use the NHS, I think you'll find if you looked it would be a hell of a lot more.

So in conclusion, your post made little sense, had little point, and was not thought out in the slightest. What a waste of my time :mad: I wouldnt count on me replying to any more of your posts, if thats the meaningless drivel you spout.

England (britain) 'steals' nurses from south africa, and doctors from across afric a- whilst at the same time our government is trying to make contracts to force our own staff to stay in the NHS.
Methinks thats theft - upto 80% of doctors trained in some african contries end up in the uk within 5 years.
Similar situation with nurses, whom the nhs recruits via extortionate agencies.

Then of course there are natural resources, we took natural resources and taxes from some countries for many years whilst putting in minimal fiscal investment - look at america for instance, its a reason why they fought for independence.

You would be wise to spend a little more time preparing what you are going to say, rather than just typing out whatever is in your head at that particular moment. Else you may as well remove 'debating' from your interests.
Heres another rebut to the likes of straight talker.
In fiscal terms, is it better that an asylum seeker (who may or may not be educated) come into this country as an adult, then find a job etc (albeit perhaps a low paying one) or a child in this country contribute nothing from 0-16 then get a low paying job..?
Reply 182
ArthurOliver
See, they're not all bad. Women only have fewer accidents because both sexes give women plenty of room, so the many bad female drivers have fewer accidents than the few bad male drivers. The Saudis have the right of it. Selective veiling would be a good idea too...

Disagree with the driving, but agree about selective veiling... :biggrin:
Reply 183
Jamie
In fiscal terms, is it better that an asylum seeker (who may or may not be educated) come into this country as an adult, then find a job etc (albeit perhaps a low paying one) or a child in this country contribute nothing from 0-16 then get a low paying job..?

Tough choice. I'd rather the kid, because they can be educated (in theory).
Jamie
And its probablary at this point that we find the woman has neglected the fact he fell off his motorbike because there was engineering oil all over the road...

No I'm afraid there wasn't, it was just him getting compensation cos he used the race card....once again.
Jamie

To be honest, neither. I mostly disagree with asylum seekers.
Jamie
well a the moment the norm is for lower class families to have more children, and do we find that they are flooded with benefits?
the yanks amongst us will say yes, but believe someone who has come froma benefit background, we aint got squat.
fod gods sake i never had a holiday abroad till i got a job and paid for one when i was 17.

But in anycase, if you feel this strongly you should go find yourself a nice skanky fella, a council house you cna be proud of, and start popping out those sprogs.

What was the point of this post? I didn't say I wanted to go and have loads of kids to claim benefits, I said that's what I disagreed with, and that's generally what Muslims do, which was not initially put forward by me, but by someone else. I suggest you read posts before you reply.
Reply 187
You have a British flag next to your name so if you decide to tell my that you're actually British, then WHY WRITE A POST COMPLAINING ABOUT 'YOUR' COUNTRY??? Hypocrisy. If you don't like it, leave.

It's called the Union Flag. There are more than 500 flags that could be described as British and none have any greater status than the others. I believe he was complaining about "England" too, rather than the UK. Ever crossed your mind that not all people in the UK are English?

The final comment you made 'its abit selfish of you to get all uspset when you hear in the news that a few more asylem seekers are using the NHS and so on....' is rather amusing actually, to be frank. Firstly I'm not the only one who gets 'upset' at asylum seekers claiming our hard earned taxes, and yes I do find that them using our NHS completely ridiculous, they have paid absolutely nothing towards it, so why should they get free treatment, whilst also adding to waiting lists of people that are currently working or have worked all their lives? You seem naive at the fact that you state only 'a few more asylum seekers' use the NHS, I think you'll find if you looked it would be a hell of a lot more.

I'd far rather fund the healthcare of a pleasant asylum seeker than, well, you.

Why do you assume that immigrants don't contribute to the NHS? If they stay in the UK for any length of time, they will undoubtedly get a job and pay taxes.

If you honestly believe that the racist/nationalistic hypocrisy which passes for logic in your mind is what 'everyone is thinking' then I suggest a trip to the nuthouse.
Reply 188
Straight Talker
To be honest, neither. I mostly disagree with asylum seekers.

Which one of their opinions do you disagree with?
Reply 189
Jamie

That's like asking if I should take 50 dinero from you, or 150 dinero from you.
Straight Talker
What was the point of this post? I didn't say I wanted to go and have loads of kids to claim benefits, I said that's what I disagreed with, and that's generally what Muslims do, which was not initially put forward by me, but by someone else. I suggest you read posts before you reply.

But Muslims have large families wherever they are, so suggesting that they do it in this country to get extra benefits is rather unrealisic. It is very clear that you have little knowledge of Islam, otherwise you would not make such comments, afterall, the Koran does encourage large families.
Straight Talker
I didn't say I wanted to go and have loads of kids to claim benefits, I said that's what I disagreed with, and that's generally what Muslims do, .

:hahaha:

Latest

Trending

Trending