Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THE UNDERDOG)
    casual Sex and drugs is anti-muslim?
    yes... they are.

and in reply to the thread I'd say most muslims would never back up the terrorrists form of Islam, I'd prefer secular/christian Britain to what they want to have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prad)
    Saying that, isn't the basic funamentals of law and justice based on the Ten Commandents?
    No.
    the earliest known laws- the Code of Hammurabai- predate the ten commondments. Much of the ten commandments is unjust, beginning with the fact that it is addressed only to men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight Talker)
    Yes I can understand that, but why must they all come to England? You don't see France offering to help do you?

I put this argument to you in the thread you started about that young child but you didn't responded so i'm putting it to you again.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=127

When "england" was going around taking human and physical resources inorder to industrialize people didn't mind did they? was that "alright"? when "england" went to India/africa etc... that wasn't so bad was it? now that people from those poor reigions coming to "england" you say "why should we help"? when they use "England"'s NHS thats bad?
    One of the reasons you and I are able to sit here in front of out monitors and debate instead of being forced to work in some farm is that UK literally STOLE resources from other countries in the past....so its abit selfish of you to get all uspset when you hear in the news that a few more asylem seekers are using the NHS and so on....

ReputationRep:
    The BNP - a party of convictions
    Who says today's politicians lack convictions. The British National Party is brimming with them - all of a criminal nature. Despite claiming to be a party of law and order, the BNP is home to criminals, racist thugs and football hooligans. The ranks of the criminals extend to the very highest level of the party. They include:

Nick Griffin (Party Chairman). Received a two-year suspended sentence in April 1998 for inciting racial hatred. His magazine, The Rune, carried obscene antisemitic and Holocaust denial material as well as crude racism.

Tony Lecomber (Group Development Officer). In 1985 he was convicted on five counts for offences under the Explosives Act, including possession of home-made hand-grenades and electronic timing devices. Sentenced to three years' imprisonment.

In 1991 he was sentenced to another three years' imprisonment for unlawful wounding for his part in an attack on a Jewish schoolteacher whom he caught trying to peel off a BNP sticker at an underground station. He has a total of 12 convictions.

Colin Smith (South East London organiser). Has amassed a total of 17 convictions for burglary, theft, stealing cars, possession of drugs and assaulting a police officer.

John Tyndall (founder of the BNP). Six convictions. In 1962 he was jailed for organising a paramilitary organisation. Four years later, he was again sent to prison for possession of a loaded gun. In 1986, he was convicted for incitement to racial hatred under the Public Order Act and sentenced to 12 months' imprisonment.

Warren Bennett (Chief Steward). Supposed to keep order in the party yet has convictions for football hooliganism. In 1998, he was deported from France with over 50 other Scottish hooligans, including several BNP members.

Steve Belshaw (East Midlands BNP organiser). Was convicted in 1994 for assaulting a lawyer in his home town of Mansfield. At the time, Belshaw combined his BNP membership with Combat 18 activity.

Kevin Scott (North East Regional Organiser). Was convicted in 1993 for hurling a glass at a black customer in a pub.

Alan Gould (Waltham Forest Organiser). Was convicted in 2000 for racially abusing people in a local pub. He told the court that it was the drink getting the better of him.

says it all really..........

ReputationRep:
    BNP and football hooliganism
    Many BNP supporters are also involved in football hooliganism.

Several people who stood for the BNP in the 1999 European elections in Scotland are convicted Glasgow Rangers hooligans.

The BNP organiser for Darlington, Paul Thompson, has a conviction for football violence.

The Swansea BNP organiser, Andrew Toose, is a leading Swansea hooligan. At a recent BNP meeting in Swansea, 15 of the 25 people present were hooligans.

Chris Jackson, a BNP organsier and candidate in the North West, was a Leeds hooligan.

No one should be surprised as the BNP has often promoted violence. In 1991, the BNP newspaper gloated after several BNP supporters stabbed an African immigrant at London Bridge station. The victim had his "kidney surgically removed", the paper boasted. In the same year, the BNP leadership whipped up a racist riot in Bermondsey, London, and led an attack on an anti-racist meeting held to protest against the BNP headquarters in Welling. Thirteen people needed hospital treatment.

Combat 18 was initially launched as a stewarding group for the BNP. C18 supporters went on to post letter bombs, instigate football violence and carry out dozens of racist attacks.

ReputationRep:
    Erm...I think you'll find this thread isn't about the BNP party - if you want to focus on the criminality of its members, then start a new thread rather than hijacking this one. What you have posted is almost completely irrelevant to the topic under discussion...

ReputationRep:
    It was relevant to the beginning of the discussion between LCO1 and other people who were discussing the BNP party. Maybe I should of quoted LCO1 anyway I do not really care as it is too good not to put in.Actually point taken I will set up a new thread.

sj

ReputationRep:
    erm..one observation..casual sex, drugs, alcohol..everything is available in ALL muslim countries---if a muslim government came to power what makes you think this will stop. The instinct, power and will of an individual is far greater than any other social power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SJ No.18)
    BNP and football hooliganism
    Many BNP supporters are also involved in football hooliganism.

Several people who stood for the BNP in the 1999 European elections in Scotland are convicted Glasgow Rangers hooligans.

The BNP organiser for Darlington, Paul Thompson, has a conviction for football violence.

The Swansea BNP organiser, Andrew Toose, is a leading Swansea hooligan. At a recent BNP meeting in Swansea, 15 of the 25 people present were hooligans.

Chris Jackson, a BNP organsier and candidate in the North West, was a Leeds hooligan.

No one should be surprised as the BNP has often promoted violence. In 1991, the BNP newspaper gloated after several BNP supporters stabbed an African immigrant at London Bridge station. The victim had his "kidney surgically removed", the paper boasted. In the same year, the BNP leadership whipped up a racist riot in Bermondsey, London, and led an attack on an anti-racist meeting held to protest against the BNP headquarters in Welling. Thirteen people needed hospital treatment.

Combat 18 was initially launched as a stewarding group for the BNP. C18 supporters went on to post letter bombs, instigate football violence and carry out dozens of racist attacks.
    At least we know you can read searchlight magazine, or at least the online version
    Several people who stood for the BNP in the 1999 European elections in Scotland are convicted Glasgow Rangers hooligans
    care to name any.
    The BNP organiser for Darlington, Paul Thompson, has a conviction for football violence
    Im not positive but I dont think he is the organiser anymore.
    At a recent BNP meeting in Swansea, 15 of the 25 people present were hooligans.
    Completly and utterly made up.
    1991, the BNP newspaper gloated after several BNP supporters stabbed an African immigrant at London Bridge station. The victim had his "kidney surgically removed", the paper boasted
    LIE, it did not boast it condemed.
    the same year, the BNP leadership whipped up a racist riot in Bermondsey
    The police report showed nothing about the BNP
    and led an attack on an anti-racist meeting held to protest against the BNP headquarters in Welling. Thirteen people needed hospital treatment.
    You should remember that the BNP HQ was all but destroyed and the people hardly got out with their lives, but the BNP did not leed any attack, it was a protest that got out of control, the police never confirmed who started the violence.
    Combat 18 was initially launched as a stewarding group for the BNP. C18 supporters went on to post letter bombs, instigate football violence and carry out dozens of racist attacks
    The BNP did launch C18, but not with that name(cant remember the origanal name, I think it was combatBNP) anyway all of the attacks were done after they were chucked out of the party, and most of the attacks were against BNP members(although they are most famous for attcking the offices of the morning star)

ReputationRep:
    So LC01 care to post anymore opinions about how the BNP differs from the Nazis? I suggest you read my first reply to your amusing attempt at finding some differences

ReputationRep:
    Anyone up for a laugh. Here's the BNP election manifesto. It contains some of the most childish and immature language ever. See how long you can read it before cracking up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HammaL)
    I put this argument to you in the thread you started about that young child but you didn't responded so i'm putting it to you again.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=127

When "england" was going around taking human and physical resources inorder to industrialize people didn't mind did they? was that "alright"? when "england" went to India/africa etc... that wasn't so bad was it? now that people from those poor reigions coming to "england" you say "why should we help"? when they use "England"'s NHS thats bad?
    One of the reasons you and I are able to sit here in front of out monitors and debate instead of being forced to work in some farm is that UK literally STOLE resources from other countries in the past....so its abit selfish of you to get all uspset when you hear in the news that a few more asylem seekers are using the NHS and so on....

Sorry I haven't relied sooner, I'm not on TSR all day you know, and I don't check my replies to threads that often so I didn't know you had posed this question to me until I saw the neg rep you gave me. OK, firstly I find it quite insulting that you're suggesting that the English are thieves. You do realise that you're not only insulting me, but a lot of TSR-ians too. I don't see any right you have to say that. I'm not entirely sure what you're post is actually meant to mean, you use too many quotation marks and it's fairly difficult to keep track, also you appear to refuse to use capital letters so most of your post is just awful to try and attempt to read. Then again grammar is not the point of this post to lets get on.

From what I can gather you claim England has stolen resources off other countries - NAME SOME EXAMPLES, these examples must of course have some sort of effect on you and your country or you wouldn't bring them up, unless you're adamant you want to cause a lot of problems. You have a British flag next to your name so if you decide to tell my that you're actually British, then WHY WRITE A POST COMPLAINING ABOUT 'YOUR' COUNTRY??? Hypocrisy. If you don't like it, leave.

You also mention 'when "england" went to India/africa etc... that wasn't so bad was it?' I'm afraid I have no idea what you mean here you will have to clafiry what on Earth you are on about to get a reply.

The final comment you made 'its abit selfish of you to get all uspset when you hear in the news that a few more asylem seekers are using the NHS and so on....' is rather amusing actually, to be frank. Firstly I'm not the only one who gets 'upset' at asylum seekers claiming our hard earned taxes, and yes I do find that them using our NHS completely ridiculous, they have paid absolutely nothing towards it, so why should they get free treatment, whilst also adding to waiting lists of people that are currently working or have worked all their lives? You seem naive at the fact that you state only 'a few more asylum seekers' use the NHS, I think you'll find if you looked it would be a hell of a lot more.

So in conclusion, your post made little sense, had little point, and was not thought out in the slightest. What a waste of my time :mad: I wouldnt count on me replying to any more of your posts, if thats the meaningless drivel you spout.

ReputationRep:
    Some people from the countries that britain affected in the past still take that seriously. It was in the past, and they still make some reasoning based on it. But yeah they have got the point, but that's all in the past, britain is a very different country now. We can't blame ourselves as to what our ancestors have done.

I just thought of this, adam and eve committed sin.. and that original sin is still with us as believed by christianity. =/ maybe I am wrong them. But thats my point though.

Although I get it why we hold grudges... (I hold grudges too) im one crazy man i suppose.

This is exactly what annoys me - larger muslim families = more social support of the government. Disgraceful.
    well a the moment the norm is for lower class families to have more children, and do we find that they are flooded with benefits?
    the yanks amongst us will say yes, but believe someone who has come froma benefit background, we aint got squat.
    fod gods sake i never had a holiday abroad till i got a job and paid for one when i was 17.

But in anycase, if you feel this strongly you should go find yourself a nice skanky fella, a council house you cna be proud of, and start popping out those sprogs.

Excatly! I heard about a man that fell off him motorbike near some roadworks and hurt himself. He wasn't wearing a helmet as he had his turban on. He still managed to sue. Absolutely disgraceful. Every time I hear these stories I get more shocked, I mean can this country be any more soft?

We couldn't treat you with such disrespect in your country so don't do it in ours!
    And its probablary at this point that we find the woman has neglected the fact he fell off his motorbike because there was engineering oil all over the road...

(Original post by Lauren)
    They're also forced to wear long sleeves and dresses/trousers, and I think it's all unfair. My reasons:
    1. Need all over suntan!
    2. Why should I cover up? I don't believe in their religion
    3. It's waaaay too hot to wear all that stuff.

Anyway dude, you just said before that their law is petty. But I'd still have to follow it, or you get stoned :eek:
    Im sure naturists in this country get pretty peeved that they have to 'cover up' when out and about too.

look at greece too - 15 months in jail is the going sentence for mooning...

(Original post by saturn)
    Are women really forced to dress in veil etc in middle east? What if one day they decide not to wear a veil?
    then they are jiggered.
    in saudi arabia they aren't even allowed to drive!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie)
    then they are jiggered.
    in saudi arabia they aren't even allowed to drive!
    See, they're not all bad. Women only have fewer accidents because both sexes give women plenty of room, so the many bad female drivers have fewer accidents than the few bad male drivers. The Saudis have the right of it. Selective veiling would be a good idea too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nasht)
    Some people from the countries that britain affected in the past still take that seriously. It was in the past, and they still make some reasoning based on it. But yeah they have got the point, but that's all in the past, britain is a very different country now. We can't blame ourselves as to what our ancestors have done.

I just thought of this, adam and eve committed sin.. and that original sin is still with us as believed by christianity. =/ maybe I am wrong them. But thats my point though.

Although I get it why we hold grudges... (I hold grudges too) im one crazy man i suppose.
    Well i didn't really realize this untill a few days ago when one of the MPs, forgot his name, mentioned this on question time...He said Lets not foget that we are responsible for what has happend to africa....then i did some research about it on the net and thats why i'm mentioning this here.We i disagree with you I think it is important NOT to forget this. I'm sure its easy for us to say forget this because i have my backside on a very nice and comftable leather chair and i'm drinking tea and posting on TSR...So it's much easier for me to say oh forget it, it was in the past than some poor guy in Africa to be killed of poverty or war etc...I think if anyone tell him, hey the reason that theres civil was is because our Mother countries just drew a line between the two countries and which has led to these wars...

I'm not saying we should blame ourselves for "what our ancestors have done" all i'm saying that we should just bare this in mind and not get frustrated if we see e.g. an african asylem seeker using the NHS.

ReputationRep:
    OK, firstly I find it quite insulting that you're suggesting that the English are thieves.
    How do you suppose the English got England in the first place? The English weren't welcomed by the- then- natives.
    From what I can gather you claim England has stolen resources off other countries - NAME SOME EXAMPLES, these examples must of course have some sort of effect on you and your country or you wouldn't bring them up, unless you're adamant you want to cause a lot of problems.
    An obvious example is the finance which seeded the industrial revolution. This- it has been suggested- derived from the exploitation of African slaves growing sugar on west indian islands where the original inhabitants had been killed. You could, of course, argue that given the conditions the industrial revolution imposed on our ancestors they didn't benefit from it, butwhen we got round to making the exploiters fork out we got more than our whack.
    You have a British flag next to your name so if you decide to tell my that you're actually British, then WHY WRITE A POST COMPLAINING ABOUT 'YOUR' COUNTRY???
    Do you suppose that it the duty of people to praise whatever their country and their fellow countrymen have done, regardless of the morality of it?
    Hypocrisy. If you don't like it, leave.
    Actually, you are the person who spends much of their time complaining bitterly about the UK and the things we do here...

The final comment you made 'its abit selfish of you to get all uspset when you hear in the news that a few more asylem seekers are using the NHS and so on....' is rather amusing actually, to be frank. Firstly I'm not the only one who gets 'upset' at asylum seekers claiming our hard earned taxes, and yes I do find that them using our NHS completely ridiculous, they have paid absolutely nothing towards it, so why should they get free treatment, whilst also adding to waiting lists of people that are currently working or have worked all their lives? You seem naive at the fact that you state only 'a few more asylum seekers' use the NHS, I think you'll find if you looked it would be a hell of a lot more.
    As a great many staff in the NHS are immigrants there is more irony here. It is worth pointing out that these people were educated in foreign countires and that none of "our hard-earned taxes" [Tell me straightly, Straight Talker, what did you do to get the money to pay your taxes?] went to support them. How much have you paid to the NHS or for your wasted education?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.