The Student Room Group

Russell Howard - worst comedian out there!

Scroll to see replies

100 percent agree with he is not funny at all ive not even smiled at anything he has said. How on earth did he get his own show
Oh grow up you demented tart! The guy is a left wing ****! He is as funny as aids, and aids has a better punchline! You need help, you truly stupid slapper!
Original post by EssexDan86
Seriously, what were they thinking letting this man onto Mock the Week? He even makes Andy Parsons look good. Is there anyone else out there who thinks his concept of 'humour' is absolutely atrocious? It seems to consist of:

-Regurgitating other people's jokes and pulling a face
-Speaking in a Bristol accent and pulling a face
-Saying something really low-brow, pulling a face and making some random arm movements
-Talking about something he read in the Daily Mail, and pulling a face
-Pulling a face

If you like him, WHY?! Nearly any other comedian is funnier, with the exception of Jim Davidson!

I don't know about that I always thought of him as very funny when he was on the BBC. That was before I reached puberty and strayed from my sole source of entertainment (BBC IPLAYER)
I'm funnier without even trying. He just copies other peoples humour and goes on about what u hear on the news? Unfunniest comedian
Original post by EssexDan86
Seriously, what were they thinking letting this man onto Mock the Week? He even makes Andy Parsons look good. Is there anyone else out there who thinks his concept of 'humour' is absolutely atrocious? It seems to consist of:

-Regurgitating other people's jokes and pulling a face
-Speaking in a Bristol accent and pulling a face
-Saying something really low-brow, pulling a face and making some random arm movements
-Talking about something he read in the Daily Mail, and pulling a face
-Pulling a face

If you like him, WHY?! Nearly any other comedian is funnier, with the exception of Jim Davidson!

Jack Whitehall
Just read this in 2020 do you still feel the same? 🤔
I realise that I am five years out of date, but I agree. I caught him accidentally on TV last night and watched him for three minutes. He was vulgar which is often mistaken for humour but he was also generally horrendous and NOT funny! How does he make a living? Does he have a day job?
I thinks his humour is more **** taking than funny ...funny we all laugh at **** takers we want to hit !!

Quick Reply

Latest