Russell Howard - worst comedian out there!

Watch
fallen angel9
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I used to find him really annoying but I think he's improved massively. He's definitely not the worst comedian out there, some others are just terrible. :nothing:
kestrell
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Everyone to themselves
George Agdgdgwngo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by RyanT)
To be fair that's quite a harsh insult.

That Reginald hunter person is truly god awful. The only reason he gets on TV is because he's black*

*The truth - it hurts.
I think Reginald D Hunter is hilarious!:woo:
danny111
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
who cares if he is making stupid jokes. if they make you laugh?

OP do you watch the Simpsons? if so I hate them and dont think they are funny at all. tastes differ.
Footballfiend08
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Colonel Brusnahan)
He's not funny. I give him credit for telling different jokes to everybody else but he is not funny. It's just weird and childish. The best thing he ever did was going on Mock the Week to hang out with other mediocre/below average comedians.

WOW I definitely do not agree. Frankie Boyle is probably one of the funniest comedians at the moment. In fact the whole mock the week cast is pretty joke...
EssexDan86
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Diaz)
I know what you mean, I wouldn't go as far as the Andy Parsons comment thought! He's quite annoying.
He does a better silly voice than Russell Howard in my opinion!
EssexDan86
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by Footballfiend08)
WOW I definitely do not agree. Frankie Boyle is probably one of the funniest comedians at the moment. In fact the whole mock the week cast is pretty joke...
Agreed, it's a huge shame he's left it now - he was the harshest and funniest of all of them by a country mile.
Seanisonfire
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Because women and gays find him oddly attractive.

His news program is alright though.
Jessique14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
OH MY DAYS!!!!

Sorry but my mouth DROPPED open when i read that....

Russell Howard gets overshadowed on mock the week a lot because of the bigger comedians such as Frankie Boyle but as a comedian in his own right he is fantastic.

Ive seen him live twice, once and a very small venue and once in a theatre and he got more laughs than frankie boyle did (even though he is also hilarious)

I think you really should give this guy a chance, hes brilliant!!!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
agree he is pretty terrible, childish and painful to watch.

reginald d hunter takes the biscuit though.
constantly pausing and saying erm, to get what i feel are only laughs of sympathy.
Mr Sparkles
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by RyanT)
To be fair that's quite a harsh insult.

That Reginald hunter person is truly god awful. The only reason he gets on TV is because he's black*

*The truth - it hurts.
Yeah, he's awful. He doesn't even make jokes, he just says something completely random in a deadpan voice. Like "My middle name is delicious. Erm It's a name that commands respect in the black community. Erm.. You wouldn't understand because you are white". *audience laughs*.

I actually think Russell Howard is pretty funny, sometimes the stuff he says is cringey but he is quite good IMO.
Libtolu
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by EssexDan86)
Ah, I forgot to mention

- saying how unracist he is, and pulling a face
- Describing an improbable situation for an animal to be in("imagine if there was a hippo, wearing a cap and sunglasses, playing the didgeridoo?" ), and puilling a face
lets be fair frankie who is probably the best on mock the week comes out with crazy :snow::snow::snow::snow: sometimes, like a man leopard ? wtf.

and andy parsons is quite funny sometimes.
#
i also love reginald he makes me lol
az1992
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by EssexDan86)
If you like him, WHY?! Nearly any other comedian is funnier, with the exception of Jim Davidson!
LOL Jim davidson is the most appalling comedian ever. If I spew out a chain of derogative words towards other cultures I'd be warned for hate crime. But he gets money for it.
Mad Vlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by George Agdgdgwngo)
I think Reginald D Hunter is hilarious!:woo:
He's very funny, but he's a one trick pony. I'd imagine he'd get boring very quickly if you watch him in anything more than small doses.
MindTheGaps
Badges: 17
Report 10 years ago
I can't stand the man. He's never, ever made me laugh, and I love Mock the Week. Again, I'm not sure he's quite Andy Parsons level of unfunny, but close.

I think what makes it worse is that he's just so damn convinced that he's hilarious.
Small123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Mad Vlad)
He's very funny, but he's a one trick pony. I'd imagine he'd get boring very quickly if you watch him in anything more than small doses.
I'd agree with this. He's funny but I don't really class him as a comedian.
Gueirguiy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
American comedians :sogood: > British comedians.
Russel is not that bad though, he has still got a lot of time to improve.
Colonel.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Footballfiend08)
Frankie Boyle was funny, now he's just boring, trying to be outrageous because that's what people expect.
Asha1991
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Yeah sometimes I find him slightly juvenile but I went to see him in Birmingham t'other day and he was hilarious. He's definitely better when improvising (he did a q and a at the end). But your summation of his jokes is pretty accurate!
Dude Where's My Username
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Come off it! He's not the worst comedian.......

.......for that to be the case he would have to of made at least ONE funny joke. Which he hasn't up to now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (306)
34.27%
No (587)
65.73%

Watched Threads