Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    LOL where did you find all that out?
    We chatted to him at a drunken aidans bop.

Oh, I didn't know aidans had any link with that song good though it is, the aidans song is based on the tune of winter wonderland, no doubt you've heard that at formals :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    "Walking in an Aidens wonderland", perhaps?

No doubt with the wittiest lyrics ever!

I'm tempted to make up a trevelyan song, based entirely on human beatboxing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    Never having been to an Aidans formal I don't know how the song goes! Tell me!
    Please :rolleyes:
    "there's only one aidans college,
    there's only one aidans college,
    walking along singing a song,
    walking in an aidans wonderland." and repeat for ever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    Hehe. That's quite good. Could get quite erm....repetetive after a while though! :p:
    Yeah but it's only sung when drunk so it's fine, we sang it in a packed trevs bar and castle which was amsuing as around 50% of the people in the undie at that point were from aidans

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra)
    Yeah but it's only sung when drunk so it's fine, we sang it in a packed trevs bar and castle which was amsuing as around 50% of the people in the undie at that point were from aidans
    I often find that Aidans people hang around in groups! Especially in Wetherspoons on a Thursday for curry night. I've practically seen the whole of the (what is now third year) in there before.

No, "The Life of Riley" is different to the Aidans college song, in that it's not an 'official song' as such just one that DJ Robin always plays at Aidans bops.

Try spooning the aidans college song, it's a lot more repetitive then! *Yes, i can't help it, i'm from Hatfield*

ReputationRep:
    As to the question: double Vodka and mixer is £2, single Vodka and mixer is £2.20
    EDIT: This is not a typo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mattmoy_2000)
    As to the question: double Vodka and mixer is £2, single Vodka and mixer is £2.20
    EDIT: This is not a typo
    That is very true one of my friends specfically wanted a single vodka when i was buying so I had a triple and single and they let me have them for £4

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.