The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

forget about it.
Reply 2
Babyshambles
forget about it.

if only it was that easy...i have been trying!!
Reply 3
Babyshambles
forget about it.

wow...impressive and extreamly helpful :biggrin: :tsr:
habosh
wow...impressive and extreamly helpful :biggrin: :tsr:

that's me! :smile: :tsr:

my post was almost as impressive and as helpful as this here post you've just made! :smile:
Reply 5
Get a boyfriend so you forget about the holiday dude.
Reply 6
Chardonnay
Get a boyfriend so you forget about the holiday dude.

already have one :rolleyes:
Reply 7
sahsum
already have one :rolleyes:

So you have a boyfriend, and you went and had a holiday romance? Nice!
Reply 8
Chardonnay
So you have a boyfriend, and you went and had a holiday romance? Nice!

i know, harsh and unlike me :redface:
Reply 9
sahsum
i know, harsh and unlike me :redface:

Are you gonna tell him?
Reply 10
How far did it go?
Reply 11
You deserve this then!
Reply 12
OMGWTF
How far did it go?

it didn't go that far, but far enough that Id be upset if it was the other way round. But saying that whilst I was away he was away on a club 18-30 and he told me about this passing ice cubes from mouth to mouth game he played- if thats what he's told, what he won't tell me must be alot worse!
sahsum
it didn't go that far, but far enough that Id be upset if it was the other way round. But saying that whilst I was away he was away on a club 18-30 and he told me about this passing ice cubes from mouth to mouth game he played- if thats what he's told, what he won't tell me must be alot worse!

christ we used to play that a uni, then there was pass the malteser and even pass the baileys.
its harmless fun, and certainly nothing you would call a 'romance'
you are just trying to justifiy you own awful behaviour.

If i was him I would dump you asap. if you can't keep faithful whilst on holiday for 1/2 weeks then you cant be trusted.
Reply 14
give her a break, u dont know the circumstances of her and her boyfriend. isnt there a rule if its not in the same country then it doesn't count! hehe! umm....do u hav this guys telephone number and hav u kept in contact. i had a holiday romance with this guy and we hav stayed in close contact and he has come over and visited me a couple of times and i hav visited him! he is now like one of my best friends and i love him to pieces. when i go to uni in september i am gonna only b an hour away from him so we are gonna have a relationship so it can work! personally i think if u r gonna stay in contact with him u shud break up with your bf cos its unfair on him and the guy from hol! hope this helps
xxxxx
Reply 15
Cheating makes me sad :frown:
Reply 16
waddles
give her a break, u dont know the circumstances of her and her boyfriend

:ditto:
Sam_B
:ditto:

o come off it, if their relationship is that weak that cheating is viabl, then they shouldn't be 'together'.
circumstances have nothing to do with it. You are either with someone, or you aren't. I don't see middle ground.
I love my girlfriend like hell, but if i found out she had had a 'romance' whilst on holiday then that would be it, no questions. Otherwise i'd know that whenever we were apart id be worrying she is hooking up with someone else.
Spin the bottle, silly drinking games etc are fine. But a romance?
hell no.

Wouldn't matter if he had cheated too either. You either forgive and move on, or you finish it. you don't have revenge flings yourself.
Im going on holiday in 2 weeks time!

Im hoping for a holiday romance, most of the places we end up staying only have either 5 or 65 year olds pottering about grrr....

Theres nothing more annoying than not even having a 'challenge' to flirt with, even being rejected is better than not even having anyone to ask!
Reply 19
*Agrees with Jamie* (again!)

Little games like "pass the whatever" are fine. Even dares and the A & B game, and spin the bottle etc is fine. Because it's not properly pulling and you don't want to do it, it really doesn't count.

A holiday romance is cheating and you need to tell your boyfriend. I personally couldn't stay with someone knowing they loved me thinking I was something else.

Latest

Trending

Trending