Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    45 days tomorrow (11th July) we get our results. Is anyone else nervous about it?

ReputationRep:
    11th July. I'm confused! Is this GCSE/A-Level or some other qualification. I have taken GCSE exams this year and the results day is 25th August and the week before for AS/A2 Level. Perhaps this is just a typing error?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry - my fauly, I should have read your post properly. Moral of the story is always read the exam questions carefully.

ReputationRep:
    Jeeeez, do you know how long 45 days is. Chill out and forget about them!

ReputationRep:
    Im definately nervous

ReputationRep:
    yay! 45 days to go!

ReputationRep:
    If you dont think about it it'll fly by and it'll be the 25th august before you know it.

ReputationRep:
    Im nervous especially as i havce two days longer to wait!!! But i am looking forward to getting them aswell however i am trying to forget them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutchopper)
    Im nervous especially as i havce two days longer to wait!!! But i am looking forward to getting them aswell however i am trying to forget them!
    Nutchopper whats the different between applied business and just regular business studies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    Nutchopper whats the different between applied business and just regular business studies?
    I cant really help you there, in applied we did 66% coursework and 34% exam, the exam was finance and the coursework was just about businesses, we studied 3 businesses for are coursework! I dont know if that really answers your qustion as i dont really know what normal business is!

ReputationRep:
    It's like Applied Science and normal Science. Where Applied Science looks at how Science affects daily life. Therefore, I think that Applied Business is Business applied to real life - it has a 66% Coursework majority - and is pretty heafty work. Another assumption is that it does not concentrate that much on theory - more on the praticalities of the subject.

Hope that helps!

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else nervous about it????/

no offensive, but i think there some how will be

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it too much!

Otherwise, results day will come, you'll open them and think "yay!" or "nay!"

...and then wonder where your holiday went! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    And where it all went lolol Yeh, i agree with Jamie, by focusing on other things you will not even know how results day came so fast!

ReputationRep:
    43 days, mwah ha.

ReputationRep:
    41 days actually for me (ccea). Dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing though.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.