Turn on thread page Beta

who would win out of a fight between...[a jovial debate to lighten the mood] watch

ReputationRep:
    Tony Blair and George Bush?

Go!

ReputationRep:
    Tempted to say 'us', but I don't actually dislike Tony Blair.
    What weapons do they have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smokyjoe123)
    Tony Blair and George Bush?

Go!
    Ummmm.. huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speleo)
    Tempted to say 'us', but I don't actually dislike Tony Blair.
    What weapons do they have?
    i should have thought this through really. ok, lets say that they can have one weapon of their choice, but not guns or projectile weapons.

ReputationRep:
    i should have thought this through really. ok, lets say that they can have one weapon of their choice, but not guns or projectile weapons.
    Are they allowed to drive a monster truck as a weapon?

ReputationRep:
    Well George Bush is so accident- prone that he would probably end up killing himself :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Speleo)
    Are they allowed to drive a monster truck as a weapon?
    yeah why not?

but remember, however idiotic bush is, he was in the army and blair is too nice for his own good.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... George Bush is less intelligent, but more experienced with combat... it's a tough one.

ReputationRep:
    Good thread - would recommend to friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tonight Matthew)
    Good thread - would recommend to friends.
    cheers! tbh though, i thought it was the worst thread imaginable but im bored. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smokyjoe123)
    cheers! tbh though, i thought it was the worst thread imaginable but im bored. lol
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Blair would just confuse Bush, which would surely make him explode *crosses fingers*

ReputationRep:
    Blair would just lay on dinner for him at 10 Downing Street and serve pretzels as a snack before the meal.

He probably wouldn't bother cooking the actual meal either..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prad)
    Blair would just lay on dinner for him at 10 Downing Street and serve pretzels as a snack before the meal.

He probably wouldn't bother cooking the actual meal either..
    :rofl: :rofl:

Being as stupid as he is, Georgie would probably (hopefully) "friendly fire" himself in to a billion pieces

I'm sure he'd still see it as "friendly" fire after he'd died, too

(Original post by rach1986)
    Well George Bush is so accident- prone that he would probably end up killing himself :p:
    haha thats what i was thinking too. blar could just stand there as bush manages to knock himself out. (or perhaps drown trying to drink from his water bottle)

ReputationRep:
    George Bush chooses to use a steel chair. Tony Blair picks a piece of 2x4. The fight is pretty evenly match but with Bush taking the ascendance. He whips our Tone into the ropes and when he comes back tries to hit him with the steel chair, but Blair ducks and Bush hits the referee instead, knocking him out cold. While the ref is down, John Prescott runs into the ring, chins George Bush with a stunning uppercut and then runs backstage. The referee comes conscious, sees Tony Blair clammering over Bush's body and counts the three. TONY BLAIR IS THE CHAMPION!!!!!

Later, Bush challenges Blair and Prescott to a Tag Team Title match, but doesn't reveal the name of his partner. The match goes ahead, but just an hour before the show starts Prescott is attacked in his changing room by 3 masked men. Blair is forced to reunite with old foe George 'the Terrier' Galloway, but the crowd are more concerned with who Bush's partner will be. Then they get what they wanted. Out walks Bush and then........behind him........"OH MY GOD!!! IT CAN'T BE?!! SURELY NOT?? IT'S........IT'S........IT'S THE TERMINATOR!!!! THE GUV'NOR IS HERE TONIGHT! ARNIE! MY WORD WHAT A MATCH UP THIS WILL BE!!!!"

But The British Bulldogs hadn't read the script. Bush is taken out early on by a Blair/Galloway Poetry in Motion double team and Arnie is finding the going tough against George Galloway, who even the Big Show described as "a lot heavier than he looks". Things take a turn for the worse for the Bulldogs though when Blair tries to get too adventurous and attempts a double flip headspring leg drop from the top rope, taking too much time and missing Schwarzenegger completely, badly injuring his leg. "I told you he couldn't be truested" Galloway screams before Arnie appears from nowhere behind him to give him the Rock Bottom and the Peoples' Elbow. Followed by a chockeslam. And the Pedigree. And the Tombstone. Then, just as Arnie goes for the pin, the referee shapeshifts into the T-2000. "OH MY GOD!!! HOW COULD THIS BE??? THE REFEREE IS THE TERMINATOR 2000!!!!" The T-2000 then opens up a can of whoopass on Arnie, ironically breaking his neck with his own zimmer frame. The T2000 then morphs back into the referee and counts three as Blair crawls over Schwarzenegger to once again claim victory for the Brits.

After the match, George Bush is understandably furious, and challenges the British to an undisputed champion of the world fight. With both leaders too badly hurt themselves, the decision is taken. A Bra and Panties match between Cherie Blair and Laura Bush.

The match starts the usual way, with the two ladies pulling each other's hair and slapping each other a bit. It then becomes apparent that Tony Blair's advice to Cherie that very morning to 'oh my god woman, get some bloody clothes on' is playing to her advantage. Laura Bush has managed to rip 79 items of clothing off Cherie but she still has another 16 layers to go, while Laura, although not having any clothes ripped off her yet, is only wearing a skimpy negligee. Laura then regrets trying to powerbomb Mrs Blair as her negligee becomes trapped in Cherie's 3 foot wide mouth. Failing to notice, she executes the move and is shocked to find she has now lost the match, standing in the middle of the ring with just her bra and panties. My word.

Cherie wins but her face has been rearranged and Laura stands in the middle of the ring half naked.

Both Tony and George were said to be extremely pleased at the outcome of the match.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Top post

ReputationRep:
    I was going to recommend a tag team, but Cheney would probably have a(nother) heart attack at the thought :p:

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.