The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
YouKnewThat!
I'll give you rep if you add me to the list of people you like :wink: :biggrin:

i dont get this? how does this work, what happens if u get rep or if u r in the list people like. can anyone tell me about it please :biggrin:
Reply 81
YouKnewThat!
No reason whatsoever.

:biggrin:
Reply 82
Hiya, i'm NikNak. I am male, 20 and from Cornwall.
Reply 83
ahyolmu
i dont get this? how does this work, what happens if u get rep or if u r in the list people like. can anyone tell me about it please :biggrin:

im the only person with the list
Reply 84
eric bischoff

If I put a random list of people in my signature, do you think that people would give me rep to add them to it?
Reply 85
ahyolmu

if you are on the list people no how good and kind etc you are and other stuff
Reply 86
Mr White
If I put a random list of people in my signature, do you think that people would give me rep to add them to it?

hey copy cat :mad:
ahyolmu

Rep is basically reputation points. There is a thread somewhere explaining how it works. Does anyone know where to find it? (Someone gave the link on a thread I read the other day)

Eric's list of people he likes is just on his sig.
Reply 88
Mr White

Look at my sig....in your honour oh great one....
Reply 89
YouKnewThat!
Rep is basically reputation points. There is a thread somewhere explaining how it works. Does anyone know where to find it? (Someone gave the link on a thread I read the other day)

it is going very well though
Reply 90
eric bischoff

hmmmm
Reply 91
NikNak
Look at my sig....in your honour oh great one....

I like it. It reflects that uncertain nature of the turbulent times in which the world must persevere...
Reply 92
Mr White
I like it. It reflects that uncertain nature of the turbulent times in which the world must persevere...

In that case in shall remain...
Reply 93
eric bischoff
if you are on the list people no how good and kind etc you are and other stuff

oh i get it now:wink: thanks
Reply 94
Mr White

:confused:
Reply 95
NikNak
In that case in shall remain...

That's fine. It actually makes you look like the bad guy.
Reply 96
YouKnewThat!

kool kool urm i ll try to search that thread and read it:wink: thanks
Reply 97
Mr White
That's fine. It actually makes you look like the bad guy.

I can live with that....
Reply 98
NikNak
I can live with that....

im sure you can
Bonjourno, I am Baron Huntroyde.

Latest

Trending

Trending