Turn on thread page Beta

Introduce yourself... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi to you and other newbies,

Seeing that your going to read loads of stuff about me I'd like you to read it from me - this is a rather long intro then.

Name - A Musical Gal aka AMG aka Charlie aka The princess of Avatars
    Age - 16 years, 6 months 10 days
    Lives - South Wales
    Study - AS Music, Business, English, French (in order of predicted grades)
    Like - Music and Chocolate
    Hates - French and Snobby People
    Works - Showcase Cinemas (£3.60 an hour)

Brief History

AMG, joined UK Learning in June 2003 and became friends with Phil (left), Leekey (mod), Ollie (mod), Expression (mod) at first and many others over time.

Following a nasty post by a member, AMG took on the indenty of Moonshine, telling only a few people the truth. However, after a horrible thread, AMG was found out and now is back to being AMG.

AMG was once made a mod by the admin, d. This resulted in a public display of AMG rebel side as she didn't want to be a mod. After 1 hour, AMG was demoted back to a member.

AMG currently hold the title of Princess of Avatars. Ollie (mod) is the Master/King of Avatar but during a breif holiday, when avatars were a lot harder to set up, AMG helped forum members with the problems they had. Ollie, on his return, made her the Princess of Avatars, a title which until last week was on her signature. It was only removed due to a copycats on the forum who decided the mock her.

AMG is a friendly sixth former who usually moans about French work and is always asking for help with her English. However, don't get on the wrong side of her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ensocopier)
    Hi,

I'm new here. Could everyone introduce themselves to me, lol.
    hey scope,
    im ester, my real name is curry.......i live in texas....and i am the almighty schwimmer in these forums, if you take my position i shall have to challenge you to a race and beat you out of the water

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    Hi to you and other newbies,

Seeing that your going to read loads of stuff about me I'd like you to read it from me - this is a rather long intro then.

Name - A Musical Gal aka AMG aka Charlie aka The princess of Avatars
    Age - 16 years, 6 months 10 days
    Lives - South Wales
    Study - AS Music, Business, English, French (in order of predicted grades)
    Like - Music and Chocolate
    Hates - French and Snobby People
    Works - Showcase Cinemas (£3.60 an hour)

Brief History

AMG, joined UK Learning in June 2003 and became friends with Phil (left), Leekey (mod), Ollie (mod), Expression (mod) at first and many others over time.

Following a nasty post by a member, AMG took on the indenty of Moonshine, telling only a few people the truth. However, after a horrible thread, AMG was found out and now is back to being AMG.

AMG was once made a mod by the admin, d. This resulted in a public display of AMG rebel side as she didn't want to be a mod. After 1 hour, AMG was demoted back to a member.

AMG currently hold the title of Princess of Avatars. Ollie (mod) is the Master/King of Avatar but during a breif holiday, when avatars were a lot harder to set up, AMG helped forum members with the problems they had. Ollie, on his return, made her the Princess of Avatars, a title which until last week was on her signature. It was only removed due to a copycats on the forum who decided the mock her.

AMG is a friendly sixth former who usually moans about French work and is always asking for help with her English. However, don't get on the wrong side of her!
    Hmm... I'm not usually one to be hypocritical, but that sure is a lot of self-promotion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Hmm... I'm not usually one to be hypocritical, but that sure is a lot of self-promotion.
    When people start giving wrong info about me, it gets on my nerves, this way I have told the truth before it can happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Unfortunately, that's what I was thinking...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    When people start giving wrong info about me, it gets on my nerves, this way I have told the truth before it can happen.
    Look AMG, although i haven't posted before now, I've read all about the moonshine lie etc, so I know exactly what you are like. You got yourself in a big mess then didn't you. Although your evil cousin hasn't made a reapperance since.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Unfortunately, that's what I was thinking...
    mine was somewhat arrogant to now that i think about it!

ReputationRep:
    Look AMG, although i haven't posted before now, I've read all about the moonshine lie etc, so I know exactly what you are like. You got yourself in a big mess then didn't you. Although your evil cousin hasn't made a reapperance since.
    Aparently he is still around - giving me rep from her account...strange.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    mine was somewhat arrogant to now that i think about it!
    Well, maybe someone should give me an introduction as I don't know what to say about myself.

ReputationRep:
    Aparently he is still around - giving me rep from her account...strange.
    LOL... wierd things happen around here.

ReputationRep:
    Well, maybe someone should give me an introduction as I don't know what to say about myself.
    Allow me... behold Adhsur our own diamond in the ruff.
    BTW she is very moddest and will probably blush upon reading this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Allow me... behold Adhsur our own diamond in the ruff.
    *blushes* *looks up the word "ruff" in the dictionary...and is not impressed*

ReputationRep:
    *blushes* *looks up the word "ruff" in the dictionary...and is not impressed*
    Hehe, you posted simutaneously w/ my edit. Ruff as in 'rough',that does'nt look right, did I spell that right? My brain is fried today too much studying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Hehe, you posted simutaneously w/ my edit. Ruff as in 'rough',that does'nt look right, did I spell that right? My brain is fried today too much studying!
    Awwwww poor deary! You are excused then.

ReputationRep:
    My name is Kate, chanced upon fine forum through the infinite cosmic power of Google, joined beginning of November, quickly racked up modest post count . Am 18 and 2 months, in last year at school in south west London, taking: English, History, Geography and General Studies (pointless) and as of tonight holding TWO UNIVERSITY OFFERS *mad and ecstatic self-applause*!!!!! Posess two parents, one cat and one boyfriend. Want to do "something in media". Love horses, singing, guitars, theatre, men and going out. Dislike German cannibals, Simply Red and the Beautiful South.

Thank you for your time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    My name is Kate, chanced upon fine forum through the infinite cosmic power of Google, joined beginning of November, quickly racked up modest post count . Am 18 and 2 months, in last year at school in south west London, taking: English, History, Geography and General Studies (pointless) and as of tonight holding TWO UNIVERSITY OFFERS *mad and ecstatic self-applause*!!!!! Posess two parents, one cat and one boyfriend. Want to do "something in media". Love horses, singing, guitars, theatre, men and going out. Dislike German cannibals, Simply Red and the Beautiful South.

Thank you for your time
    Hiya, where have you got your offers from ?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, where have you got your offers from ?
    Birmingham and Southampton, For English Lit (AAB and ABB respectively)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Birmingham and Southampton, For English Lit (AAB and ABB respectively)
    Well done... do you think you'll get the grades?

ReputationRep:
    Well done... do you think you'll get the grades?
    thanks, i've got a pretty good chance, am predicted AAA.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm new here. Could everyone introduce themselves to me, lol.
    Hi, I'm Nick. I'm 16 and I'm a compulsive gambler / alcoho...oh wait wrong meeting

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.