Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    There's loads of things you could do...

I'm off to revise now.

Au revoir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I was thinking of leaving her handcuffed to the sign outside the post office after a night out on the town. Thought better of it though.
    That's probably for the best. You don't want her responding with something equally horrifying now, do you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)

I'm off to revise now.

Au revoir.
    have fun, auf wiedersehn

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)

I'm off to revise now.

Au revoir.
    Mazel Tov - Next year in Jerusalem!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    That's probably for the best. You don't want her responding with something equally horrifying now, do you?
    Well no, considering a bag of crisps tipped over her head got me something damn close to a pedicure/manicure lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Well no, considering a bag of crisps tipped over her head got me something damn close to a pedicure/manicure lol
    Getting her tied to a lampost may result in you getting tied to an aeroplane...

ReputationRep:
    Getting her tied to a lampost may result in you getting tied to an aeroplane...
    I wouldn't say it is something she wouldn't do lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    I wouldn't say it is something she wouldn't do lol
    It's probably best to drop it, then.

ReputationRep:
    you could always put red food dye in her shower head... she switches the shower on and the water comes out bright red... very immature and stupid, but that seems to be what you're going for...

how on earth did you manage to sleep through her painting your nails?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    you could always put red food dye in her shower head... she switches the shower on and the water comes out bright red... very immature and stupid, but that seems to be what you're going for...

lou xxx
    Deep sleeper, plus had done a 60odd hour stretch of insomnia. As for the shower thing. Potassium Permanganate in a brown paper bag is good for that. Only it stains the walls The things I picked up at boarding school I tells ya. Horrible lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)

lou xxx
    lol me and group of friends did that once.Except it was a lot worse. We were in Wales, and my friend was asleep on the top bunk, we all got makeup and decided to cover her entire face and feet with it. We were laughing so much that our teacher came to check up on us, and we quickly ran to our bunks, our teacher turns the light on and says 'you lot are making too much noise,get out and stand up in a line' My poor friend was still asleep and when she woke up,she looked like a doll! we all laughed so much and she was looking around thinking hmmm why is everyone laughing??
    it was majorly funny...but i felt really bad afterwards!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    lol me and group of friends did that once.Except it was a lot worse. We were in Wales, and my friend was asleep on the top bunk, we all got makeup and decided to cover her entire face and feet with it. We were laughing so much that our teacher came to check up on us, and we quickly ran to our bunks, our teacher turns the light on and says 'you lot are making too much noise,get out and stand up in a line' My poor friend was still asleep and when she woke up,she looked like a doll! we all laughed so much and she was looking around thinking hmmm why is everyone laughing??
    it was majorly funny...but i felt really bad afterwards!
    mmm nice, did she ever get you back?

ReputationRep:
    The wetting the bed thing doesnt always work, my darling best friends did that to me once but it didnt work (thank god!)

A mean prank is putting talc or cornflower in her hair at night it will make her think that her hair has gone grey (if you do it carefully) also its a pig to get out. Not that i would ever do such a thing to anyone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    The wetting the bed thing doesnt always work, my darling best friends did that to me once but it didnt work (thank god!)

A mean prank is putting talc or cornflower in her hair at night it will make her think that her hair has gone grey (if you do it carefully) also its a pig to get out. Not that i would ever do such a thing to anyone.
    Thanks people, I'm getting some really good ideas here

ReputationRep:
    O_o revenge is mine sayeth the nutty pom with more time on her hands than she really needs. Try superglue, a coin, tip of nose, best done whilst unsuspecting person is sleeping, or you could always put hair remover in hair (you know that waxing stuff women seem obsessed with) whilst sleeping, one of the first things people do is rub their hair. Yeah yeah I know, nasty git arent I, been taught by the best though. Failing that, smile sweetly and bear it, purple really is your colour ami :P

ReputationRep:
    Mazel Tov - Next year in Jerusalem!
    Lol! May I ask what that was all about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Righto, the story goes something like this.
    Whilst sitting in the garden one night talking with my better half, she is eating a bag of crisps and spilling them everywhere. I decided to do the sensible thing and help her out by tipping the remainder of the contents over her head. Thats all fine, bit of a laugh. However I'm a heavy sleeper, and wake up the next morning with bright purple nail polish on all of my nails. I've since managed to get the stuff off my finger nails, and have given up on the toes. Is this fair? I mean, doesn't it seem like flicking a pencil at someone and having a cricket bat come hurtling toward you in return? Opinions please people.
    Hehe-I like her style
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claire1985)
    Hehe-I like her style
    xxx
    She does indeed have style, and for the moment I've got purple nails

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 17, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.