Turn on thread page Beta

Ramroff's Ultimate Voice Thread watch

ReputationRep:
    apologies for bad sound quality, couldnt think what to say so i read otu the original post :p:
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: mp3 relying.mp3 (360.1 KB, 99 views)

ReputationRep:
    direeectuur--y :toofunny: are you welsh :dontknow: becuase you sound it a bit to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB)
    direeectuur--y :toofunny: are you welsh :dontknow: becuase you sound it a bit to me
    :p: read his original post, there was a spelling error :rofl: and no I'm not welsh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    apologies for bad sound quality, couldnt think what to say so i read otu the original post :p:
    Reading the first post is a great idea, except if I did that people in my house would think I've gone mad.

So, a quick, simple attachment from a sleepover I had that sounds nothing like me actually, as it was very late... it seemed to me like a good message to all you Brits who are up at.. 2:35 A.M. listening to it! (Don't put this in the "direcotry", I'll make a real message tomorrow. )
    Attached Files
  2. File Type: wav sleepy.wav (228.9 KB, 59 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    Reading the first post is a great idea, except if I did that people in my house would think I've gone mad.

So, a quick, simple attachment from a sleepover I had that sounds nothing like me actually, as it was very late... it seemed to me like a good message to all you Brits who are up at.. 2:35 A.M. listening to it! (Don't put this in the "direcotry", I'll make a real message tomorrow. )
    Ahaha I had to turn that right up all I could hear was "whooosh" - but yeah that accent does sound very american :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    but yeah that accent does sound very american :toofunny:

Oh you jerk. :p:

ReputationRep:
    That sounded very american too :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    That sounded very american too :rolleyes:
    You know you love it!

ReputationRep:
    You know you love it!
    There's a few of them I can't stand... especially Minnesota, goes right through you..

ReputationRep:
    There's a few of them I can't stand... especially Minnesota, goes right through you..
    LOL I've never heard that one.. what do you think of southern ones? I hate it when I sometimes get mad and say "y'all" or something like that... it sounds stupid. :rolleyes:

*is in denial about being from the southeastern part of the U.S.*

ReputationRep:
    LOL I've never heard that one.. what do you think of southern ones? I hate it when I sometimes get mad and say "y'all" or something like that... it sounds stupid. :rolleyes:

*is in denial about being from the southeastern part of the U.S.*
    The Southern ones are fine (apart from Texas sometimes), I particularly like New York's

ReputationRep:
    I particularly like New York's
    That one annoys me. :rolleyes: It sounds very... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    That one annoys me. :rolleyes: It sounds very... :confused:
    Like there's too many "o"s and "i"s in it?

ReputationRep:
    Like there's too many "o"s and "i"s in it?
    I suppose you could put it that way.. :dontknow:

When they talk does it sound like a whoosh?? I'm a fast-paced kinda girl, what can I say. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, whats wrong with sounding American?? Atleast you didnt have a big southern accent.

What was it that you were saying? sounded like pussycat??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kondar)
    Hey, whats wrong with sounding American?? Atleast you didnt have a big southern accent.

What was it that you were saying? sounded like pussycat??
    LOL :rofl: No it said "Is anyone sleepy yet?"

ReputationRep:
    LOL :rofl: No it said "Is anyone sleepy yet?"
    What part of Florida do u live in? My dad lives in Seaside - ever heard of it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kondar)
    What part of Florida do u live in? My dad lives in Seaside - ever heard of it?
    Yep, it's in Walton County, isn't it? I'm from Panama City BTW.

ReputationRep:
    Cool cool, I used to live in Jacksonville, then my mom moved to the outerbanks off of NC. Not as warm, but I still have the beach.

ReputationRep:
    I found this random one on my computer, it's me politely saying "No." to Bob-Knows-Who. Enjoy.
    Attached Files
  3. File Type: wav politelysayingno.wav (218.2 KB, 91 views)

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.