This discussion is closed.
notPC
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
last time i came here i got the answer i needed to find the info my son needed for his homework so i have returned again in the hope some1 can help me again,this time he needs to find out who santa clause voted for! dunno what career path the teacher thinks this will take him down but............what the hell,any ideas i think it got to be sumthing to do with st nick

kev
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by notPC)
last time i came here i got the answer i needed to find the info my son needed for his homework so i have returned again in the hope some1 can help me again,this time he needs to find out who santa clause voted for! dunno what career path the teacher thinks this will take him down but............what the hell,any ideas i think it got to be sumthing to do with st nick

kev

??? Who he voted for?! This is some kind of cryptic puzzle, right?

Anyone?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by notPC)

kev
Why on earth would Santa vote? He would just remove a certain chimney from his route
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Why on earth would Santa vote? He would just remove a certain chimney from his route

lol
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'd say Labour. He seems like a working-class man.
MadNatSci
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
I'd say Labour. He seems like a working-class man.

New or old?

I reckon he'd be more of a Lib Dem...
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MadNatSci)
New or old?

I reckon he'd be more of a Lib Dem...
Prehaps, but I definitely can't picture him as a Conservative voter.

Is there an 'Elf Democratic Labour Party'? Because I'd imagine that's what he'd vote for.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (37)
7.97%
Confident (62)
13.36%
Indifferent (64)
13.79%
Unsure (117)
25.22%
Worried (184)
39.66%

Watched Threads