Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    last time i came here i got the answer i needed to find the info my son needed for his homework so i have returned again in the hope some1 can help me again,this time he needs to find out who santa clause voted for! dunno what career path the teacher thinks this will take him down but............what the hell,any ideas i think it got to be sumthing to do with st nick

kev

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notPC)
    last time i came here i got the answer i needed to find the info my son needed for his homework so i have returned again in the hope some1 can help me again,this time he needs to find out who santa clause voted for! dunno what career path the teacher thinks this will take him down but............what the hell,any ideas i think it got to be sumthing to do with st nick

kev

??? Who he voted for?! This is some kind of cryptic puzzle, right?

Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notPC)

kev
    Why on earth would Santa vote? He would just remove a certain chimney from his route

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Why on earth would Santa vote? He would just remove a certain chimney from his route

lol

ReputationRep:
    I'd say Labour. He seems like a working-class man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I'd say Labour. He seems like a working-class man.

New or old?

I reckon he'd be more of a Lib Dem...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    New or old?

I reckon he'd be more of a Lib Dem...
    Prehaps, but I definitely can't picture him as a Conservative voter.

Is there an 'Elf Democratic Labour Party'? Because I'd imagine that's what he'd vote for.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.