Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by George-W-Duck)
    Now i understand, your answer is right, i didnt know you had already differentiated, i just thought you had missed that step! sorry! As for maths been great, if you are one of those people that enjoy scratching their heads then yeah it is
    lol.

yes, if u look above, i did post that tellin that i already differentiated.

maths is a hard, hard subject.

the hardest a-level by a mile, in general.

ReputationRep:
    nah its alright once you get used to it, i reckon.

one of the sciences is prolly the hardest - i hear chemistry is killer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    nah its alright once you get used to it, i reckon.

one of the sciences is prolly the hardest - i hear chemistry is killer
    yes.

but mathematics is a tough subject, and it requires a lot of work, much more than my other subjects.

i mean, compared to physics, physics is easy. much easier. lighter workload, and easier to understand in a shorter duration aswell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alex_thompson)
    yes.

but mathematics is a tough subject, and it requires a lot of work, much more than my other subjects.

i mean, compared to physics, physics is easy. much easier. lighter workload, and easier to understand in a shorter duration aswell.
    stress of it all!!!!!!!!!! aaargh!

sorry, u know what its like..............

saying that, i did tht question though.

do u think i am any good at maths?

ReputationRep:
    yes

(now give me rep ;p)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    yes

(now give me rep ;p)
    i gave you rep!

even though u wer probably lying, i like to give!

have u finished a-level maths? what was it like?

ReputationRep:
    I find physics A2 much harder than maths A2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    I find physics A2 much harder than maths A2.
    really? wow, thats surprising, coz physics module 1 seems far easier than the pure 1 module in maths anyway.........i heard that the jump from AS to A2 in physics is massive, more so than in maths, so that may explain it.

i hav done module 1 in physics and it was very easy.

i find maths harder (so does evr1 else at moment), but i do enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    really? wow, thats surprising, coz physics module 1 seems far easier than the pure 1 module in maths anyway.........i heard that the jump from AS to A2 in physics is massive, more so than in maths, so that may explain it.

how did u do in maths and physics at AS?

ReputationRep:
    i gave you rep!

even though u wer probably lying, i like to give!

have u finished a-level maths? what was it like?
    haha cool ty !

im doing A2 Maths and AS Further Maths atm - ive done the exams of P1,S1,D1 (got AAA).

I've done the work for P2, S2 ; they were both quite easy. I'm just finishing M1 up now (easy), P3 we're about halfway thru (its harder than P2).

ReputationRep:

No offense but after you've finished them you'll realise how easy P1 was, P2 is even easier, in terms of steps us, but P3 is quite a shock to the system when you first approach it. For example I'm doing P4 now, and I'm finding it very straightforward, P3 still seems a bit of a mystery.

AS physics is quite easy, tedious that's for sure. A2 physics I do find hard, although I bet I'll end up saying it was alright next year, topics seem quite advanced compared to the AS, things like special relativity (which I find really easy because I do lots of maths), but also things like einstein's photoelectric effect, electron scattering, nucelon analysis. Certainly seem difficult now. Having said this, I'm doing AS this year as well, didn't do any physics last year, so I'm a little disadvantaged in an A2 class.

ReputationRep:
    how did u do in maths and physics at AS?
    Got two As in Maths, didn't do any physics.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.