i am really really stuck on my music homework!!!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Cool Chick
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
[/FONT] Hi there i am really really stuck with my music homework and you have to Think about and write down some different forms and structures in music.Suggest ways they can help to organise sounds.say how structures can make it easier for the listener to make sense of what is heard can you please help me!!! and be quick it got to be in by Wednesday 17th December
nero076
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
tut tut, that is tommorrow

i suggest noone helps this person, he/she will fail the project, then learn the important lesson of not leaving work till the last minutre.
ahyolmu
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by nero076)

i suggest noone helps this person, he/she will fail the project, then learn the important lesson of not leaving work till the last minutre.

lmao

don u think thats lil rude hehe
Roseisdabest
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ahyolmu)
lmao

sorry i wish i can help but i'm crap at music but u can go and use
www.bbc.co.uk/schools/revision
and then click on sos teacher and they might be abe to help u
Roseisdabest
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Roseisdabest)
sorry i wish i can help but i'm crap at music but u can go and use
www.bbc.co.uk/schools/revision
and then click on sos teacher and they might be abe to help u
bbc . co . uk
click revision
then sos teacher
curryADD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ahyolmu)
lmao

yes it is

NO1 WITHOLD HELP
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cool Chick)
Hi there i am really really stuck with my music homework and you have to Think about and write down some different forms and structures in music.Suggest ways they can help to organise sounds.say how structures can make it easier for the listener to make sense of what is heard can you please help me!!! and be quick it got to be in by Wednesday 17th December
Good luck if you meet your deadline. I'll try and help you by giving a suggested way of doing this homwork

Do you have any manscript paper or a computer program you can compose on? If so I'd do this -

On the BBC GCSE Music Website there are many written dance forms in the MUSIC FOR DANCE section. Divide your homework into the three group centruys like they have and work your through coping various the music shown as you go - for example on the Pavane and Galliard page, I'd copy the Pavane one but not the Galliard one.

Then you should be ok.
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by nero076)

*rolls eyes and points out that this is a LEARNING forum* :rolleyes:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (155)
24.76%
Better than expected (131)
20.93%
Worse than expected (340)
54.31%

Watched Threads