Turn on thread page Beta

i am really really stuck on my music homework!!! watch

[/FONT] Hi there i am really really stuck with my music homework and you have to Think about and write down some different forms and structures in music.Suggest ways they can help to organise sounds.say how structures can make it easier for the listener to make sense of what is heard can you please help me!!! and be quick it got to be in by Wednesday 17th December

ReputationRep:
    tut tut, that is tommorrow

i suggest noone helps this person, he/she will fail the project, then learn the important lesson of not leaving work till the last minutre.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nero076)

i suggest noone helps this person, he/she will fail the project, then learn the important lesson of not leaving work till the last minutre.

lmao

don u think thats lil rude hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahyolmu)
    lmao

sorry i wish i can help but i'm crap at music but u can go and use
    www.bbc.co.uk/schools/revision
    and then click on sos teacher and they might be abe to help u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roseisdabest)
    sorry i wish i can help but i'm crap at music but u can go and use
    www.bbc.co.uk/schools/revision
    and then click on sos teacher and they might be abe to help u
    bbc . co . uk
    click revision
    then sos teacher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahyolmu)
    lmao

yes it is

NO1 WITHOLD HELP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Chick)
    Hi there i am really really stuck with my music homework and you have to Think about and write down some different forms and structures in music.Suggest ways they can help to organise sounds.say how structures can make it easier for the listener to make sense of what is heard can you please help me!!! and be quick it got to be in by Wednesday 17th December
    Good luck if you meet your deadline. I'll try and help you by giving a suggested way of doing this homwork

Do you have any manscript paper or a computer program you can compose on? If so I'd do this -

On the BBC GCSE Music Website there are many written dance forms in the MUSIC FOR DANCE section. Divide your homework into the three group centruys like they have and work your through coping various the music shown as you go - for example on the Pavane and Galliard page, I'd copy the Pavane one but not the Galliard one.

Then you should be ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nero076)

*rolls eyes and points out that this is a LEARNING forum* :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.