Turn on thread page Beta

What are your favourite school subjects so far?

It can be because you just like it or you just find it easy.

For me, it's chemistry and maths. Chemistry because I find it interesting, and maths because i find it easy to grasp.

Sorry, can't fit in all the subjects. Please specify your "Foreign Languages" or "Others" favorite subject.

ReputationRep:
    Art cos although it's loads of work i don't feel like i'm working when i do it. My art teach is fab and i just really enjoy it! :p:

ReputationRep:
    chemistry - because it's fun and piss easy.

ReputationRep:
    Economics - because it's interesting and moreover really easy

ReputationRep:
    French because it's really interesting, I love being able to speak a foreign language and it's pretty easy

ReputationRep:
    Maths all the way, followed by the sciences...I lost all respect for humanities during GCSE's, shame because there is so much that is interesting about them

ReputationRep:
    Eng Lit and Latin. I still miss Greek.

Politics-constantly changing issues, fundemental to everything an interesting subject to study.

heatre Studies/Drama-I love theatre and I love plays and I find discussing the role that theatre plays in society fascinating.

ReputationRep:
    I've made a mistake. As soon as I opened the topic, I voted chemistry, but then realised I actually prefer maths.

ReputationRep:
    English literature: I enjoy analysing poetry, novels and plays. So many meanings and possible implications. Great to discuss with interested people and the teacher.

History: :love:

Biology: Particularly human biology. Oh, it's great.

ReputationRep:
    latin! (i'll put this as other, because it's not that foreign a language)

english is mostly outside the classroom for me these days. or was.

ReputationRep:
    German and French aren't particularly foreign languages either - they're so similar to English.

ReputationRep:
    I loved history, and don't really understand why i didn't pick it for GCSE in year 9! Oh yeah, i remember that at the time i wanted to be a travel agent so picked geography instead :rolleyes:

What was i thinking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainjan_4now)
    I loved history, and don't really understand why i didn't pick it for GCSE in year 9! Oh yeah, i remember that at the time i wanted to be a travel agent so picked geography instead :rolleyes:

What was i thinking?
    I did both geography and history, liked both

fave subjects at GCSE were maths, science, geo, history.

So far the most liked subjects are English Literature, Chemistry, and Maths, all with 7 votes.

:rolleyes: :cool: :p: :confused: :eek: :mad:

Most unliked, or least liked rather, is English Language with a single vote followed with Physics with 4 votes.

:rolleyes: :cool: :p: :confused: :eek: :mad:

Foreign Languages include (according to replies): French (2), Latin (2), Greek, German

Others include: Art, Economics, and Politics

Analysis later!! Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Really enjoyed all of them (expect PE, but I don't suppose that can be called a GCSE qualification expect for those who choose the GCSE in it because it is non-examined). It helped condsiderably having enthusiatic teachers whoare actually interested in the subject they're teaching.

ReputationRep:
    i have really enjoyed most of my subjects too, but my favourites have to be maths, chemistry, latin and greek. they are very interesting and sometimes easy, but also sometimes challenging

ReputationRep:
    Physics and German...

ReputationRep:
    My fav school subjest where geography and spanish!

ReputationRep:
    English language (for the creative writing aspect, always favoured it over lit for some reason), Art and Latin (for GCSE- Alevel's a killer when you do it through correspondence)

University open days

• University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.