Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    Maths! I god damn hate Maths! It's sooo pointless and I don't care about all this rubbish saying oh it's used in real life, it's rubbish! and non calculator papers!? What! It's ridiculous that's like oh I know we have a phone system but let's stand on the hills and shout for old times sake!

Ridiculous.

took the words right outta my mouth hun :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krysa)
    Maths, mainly because I suck at it and our teacher at GCSE used to tell us off for talking when we raised a hand to ask a question. Also her rather condensed knowledge seemed to stretch to only standard form!

English Language the worst!? At GCSE I loved putting together my portfolio of essays and creative writing; it didn't seem like work to me, and the lang part of A level combined english was the icing on the cake
    gd gd, sounds like summin id say, takin a level eng lang in a few months!! can't wait!!

ReputationRep:
    Foreign Languages - mainly because they were taught so badly!

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry - We had a student teacher for module two, sure he had a PhD but I don't think I've ever been more bored in chemistry. Ever. It really took the fun out of chemistry. I just generally found this year boring.

ReputationRep:
    Maths and Chemistry. I'm glad to be done with them.

ReputationRep:
    Biology. Absolutely hated it.
    Probably should've voted for English Language as well.

Maths is winning. Oh dear! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    Biology. Absolutely hated it.
    Probably should've voted for English Language as well.

Maths is winning. Oh dear! :p:
    As it should be. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Erm...
    Physics and Geography
    Maybe maths but I didn't vote for it cause it's not the subject's fault that my teacher is horrible (and it's already winning)

ReputationRep:
    Higher English was bloody awful, absolutely the worst subject id taken at any level in school. Even the fact i had a wonderful teacher and a good class couldnt redeem it and as a final slap in the face my grade slipped down when it came to the exam *sigh.

ReputationRep:
    Physics - didn't understand it and teacher thought i was just being stupid and saying it for the fun of it....
    Chemistry wasnt too good either...

ReputationRep:
    food tech iz stupid isnt it. The coursework is so boring and tedious
    (Original post by kellywood_5)
    Food technology because it was incredibly boring and pointless, there were no nice people to talk to in my class and my teacher was an absolute....well, let's just say I hated him

ReputationRep:
    physics
    :albertein AAAHH shut up your making me feel sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lollie)
    food tech iz stupid isnt it. The coursework is so boring and tedious
    I know, making the same thing over and over again with slight variations! :rolleyes:

VOTE! It doesn't matter how old you are, if you go to school or not...

Rmb to specify the subject in "Others" and "Foreign Lang"

ReputationRep:
    i hate french!!! our teacher is crap!!! i hate it i would like to do spanish though.... also i h8 phsyics, just didnt tick it

ReputationRep:
    Classics... Urgh.

Being forced to do Ancient Greek and Latin at the same time (i.e. translating Latin into Greek and Greek into Latin) made my head explode.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like English Literature, Foreign Languages and RE (Mainly because the teacher is never in, and we don't het taught that much).

ReputationRep:
    RE and DT had to be the low lights of my school career. Gave up trying with them really and got a C and a D despite writing on my paper RE paper (which was probably marked by a nun or something) "Fighting for peace is like f***ing for virginity" which made being forced to take it worth it.

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry I just hated. Part to do with teacher being a, well I can't say, but I got him back in a non-threatening way.

-English Language was booorrrriiiinnnngggg.
    -Some strange reason I like English Literature.
    -Geography I like because I like to know where I am.
    -History would have to be my favorite subject most in part of the teachers being great and also one was my cross-country coach. (I still call him coach even do I have graduated, were still friends.)
    -Math don’t really like, but you need to know.
    -Physics was my favorite science course.
    -Biology was not to fun.
    -Foreign Languages was fun and different (Spanish & German)
    -For other I would have to say PE it was lots of fun. I am a sports guy so anything having to do with fitness is fun for me.

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry i just dont like the subject!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.