Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My hair is fairly longish at the moment, and I just can't decide what to do with it!! So am in need of advice!

I could either continue to let it grow long, and have it in some 70s messed up look (which makes summer hotter I know) or the other option is a full-on pretty-boi highlighted gelled do.

Id also like to add that NOW is the time for hair experimentation (for everyone whos going to uni this autumn) as we are still several hair-cuts away from uni, so any mistakes can be altered.

So 70s mop or gelled to perfection?? TSR'ers please help me! I just can't decide, and obviously I can't go get highlights and a cut then do the 70s look

ReputationRep:
    Split down the middle of your hair, and do both! Lol! Nah, both seem ok, but just see what looks best on you...ask friends if your not sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooftopcowboy)
    My hair is fairly longish at the moment, and I just can't decide what to do with it!! So am in need of advice!

I could either continue to let it grow long, and have it in some 70s messed up look (which makes summer hotter I know) or the other option is a full-on pretty-boi highlighted gelled do.

Id also like to add that NOW is the time for hair experimentation (for everyone whos going to uni this autumn) as we are still several hair-cuts away from uni, so any mistakes can be altered.

So 70s mop or gelled to perfection?? TSR'ers please help me! I just can't decide, and obviously I can't go get highlights and a cut then do the 70s look
    Shave it all off and be a velvet head

ReputationRep:
    Short seeing as it's summer, you'll bake if you have it long!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rooftopcowboy)

why can't you go get highlights and a cut and then grow it into the 70s look? does that not work?

if you have to decide, i'd go with the 70s mop. it's summer, can you really be arsed with the gel? plus that way you can cut it off and go highlighted and gelled later. alternatively, you could just leave it how it is.

and i'd like to add that you're only several hair-cuts away from uni if you're male and/or have short hair.

ReputationRep:
    Highlights ? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    please dont go for the pretty boy highlights. For your own sake.

ReputationRep:
    I like the messed up look, its very ROCK!

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.