Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ive tried durex condoms from vending machines like ribbed and featherlite but they are too big, whats up with that???? im 17 and cant fit into them :mad: does anybody know where to get smaller thanthem??? :confused: and which brand

ThankYa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeromekanoe)
    ive tried durex condoms from vending machines like ribbed and featherlite but they are too big wats up wit that???? im 17 and cant fit into dem :mad: does anybody know where to get smaller dan dem??? :confused: and which brand

ThankYa
    Either they're too big....or you're too small! Lol! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Try google. http://www.ripnroll.com/Huggers.htm

Go into a shop instead of using vending machines.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I should get them from a shop

ReputationRep:
    Small's considered to be under 4.5 inches isn't it? Maaaw.

ReputationRep:
    What you need is to buy a selection of a couple thousand condoms, try them all out and decide what fits best. You could ask it as a birthday present from your parents

http://www.condomdepot.com/bulk.htm

The prices are reasonable :p:

1,000 Condom Depot Mixed Condom Sampler
    Includes 50 Each of 20 Different Brands & Styles for $190

and 6,000 Cautionwear Assorted Condom Special for $480

ReputationRep:
    ^^ *blinks*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    What you need is to buy a selection of a couple thousand condoms, try them all out and decide what fits best. You could ask it as a birthday present from your parents

http://www.condomdepot.com/bulk.htm

The prices are reasonable :p:

1,000 Condom Depot Mixed Condom Sampler
    Includes 50 Each of 20 Different Brands & Styles for $190

and 6,000 Cautionwear Assorted Condom Special for $480
    LOL is that a gang-bang-pack? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    im well 2 embarressed to buy them from a shop. id be thinkin ' *****. y r those people lookin at me funny?? oh yeh it is bcoz im holding a 12 pack of jonnies like a ****'

ReputationRep:
    Order them online, there's a few web stores that sell condoms n stuff and they probably have a wide range of sizes to choose from.

ReputationRep:
    why would you be too embarrassed to buy them from a shop? you're not mature enough for sex if that's the case!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzinio)
    im well 2 embarressed to buy them from a shop. id be thinkin ' *****. y r those people lookin at me funny?? oh yeh it is bcoz im holding a 12 pack of jonnies like a ****'
    I worked in a pharmacy and didn't really care if anyone bought condoms. Sometimes if it was an "older gentlemen" I'd think oi oi but that was about it!

ReputationRep:
    and they're never called "small". Sometimes snug or slender or superfit or something along those lines. They'd never sell any if they had small on the label.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I agree, anyone who can't walk into your local pharmacy, superdrug or wherever and pick up a box of condoms isnt ready for sex.
    Also, now blissy has explained the reason small is never on the pack, anyone who works in a place where condoms are sold can guess at the customers size.
    I say we confuse shop assistants everywhere - buy them in many sizes!

ReputationRep:
    I dont think id let anyone shag me with vending machine condoms, god knows how long there left there for!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicola1986)
    I dont think id let anyone shag me with vending machine condoms, god knows how long there left there for!
    You only use condoms that are still ripe and juicy? :rolleyes:
    There is an expiry date on them you know...

ReputationRep:
    They do come in different sizes. Buy a load off the internet and decide what fits best.

ReputationRep:
    Really? i never knew that! Yes, im aware of that fact! I actually dont know anyone who buys vending machine condoms though seriously! And yes usually i buy to use, i dont store them!

ReputationRep:
    Someone I know bought some from a vending machine once and all three split!

ReputationRep:
    My point proven thank you deey2!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.