Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    and they're never called "small". Sometimes snug or slender or superfit or something along those lines. They'd never sell any if they had small on the label.
    yes obviously... i dont think any man'd hold a pack of condoms labelled "samal" and going to counter to pay for it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by THE UNDERDOG)
    Im suprised that a geezer would post a thread shouting to the whole studentroom how small his manhood maybe

I was expecting to read that his was too big and needed an XXXXL size from somewhere!
    im also liking the way he seems to have regged with his real name. If i ever see Jerome, ill feel free to make him feel uncomfortable :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chazzinio)
    im well 2 embarressed to buy them from a shop. id be thinkin ' *****. y r those people lookin at me funny?? oh yeh it is bcoz im holding a 12 pack of jonnies like a ****'
    my boyfriend loved buying condoms from shops...he'd be like, holding them up for all to see "look at me i'm buying 24 condoms i must be getting laid tonight!" haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    Lol, I agree, anyone who can't walk into your local pharmacy, superdrug or wherever and pick up a box of condoms isnt ready for sex.
    Also, now blissy has explained the reason small is never on the pack, anyone who works in a place where condoms are sold can guess at the customers size.
    I say we confuse shop assistants everywhere - buy them in many sizes!
    Jeez, just because a person is shy doesn't mean they aren't ready for sex. He's been buying condoms which shows he is thinking about the consequences of his actions etc.

ReputationRep:
    thanks and by the way... its not the size of your ship... its the motion in the ocean g

ReputationRep:
    What i dont get is, how can the condom be too big........ You unravel to however big your penis is!! Or are we talking about girth here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pikaboo)
    Small's considered to be under 4.5 inches isn't it? Maaaw.
    "average" supposedly 5.5"

but thats not the issue...i'm sure mates have a brand that fits tighter...and no doubt durex will too. don't know bout trogen (sp?) as i always thought they made "bigger" sizes

sorry doubt im helping

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:

couldn't resist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    "average" supposedly 5.5"
    ave is at least 6 inches i think

ReputationRep:
    Joe average is 6 inches aparently. I read it in a FHM mag .

ReputationRep:
    u are trying it with an erection right?

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was between 4 and 6...
    But that's reading girls' mags not FHM
    I've never found an answer in their

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by se77en)
    u are trying it with an erection right?
    Lol!

ReputationRep:
    people dont look at you funny. its the shop assistants that should be embarassed. whats worst is when a 50 year old bloke comes in and buys some (im a part time shop assistant as you can see). lol

ReputationRep:
    never had sex so wouldn't know...yes! nearly up to 2000:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    I thought it was between 4 and 6...
    But that's reading girls' mags not FHM
    I've never found an answer in their
    not between 4 and 6... 4 is SMALL

6 to 6.5 is average

ReputationRep:
    Lol my ex was not blessed...
    But i knew that before

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bekaboo)
    Lol my ex was not blessed...
    But i knew that before
    ahah did he say 4 is average? maybe when flaccid

ReputationRep:
    Average is 5.65 inches. Don't ask me how I know..

ReputationRep:
    the worldwide average is 5 i think, not sure about the UK average, and lots of guys probably add an inch when they say how big they are. not saying all guys before you all jump down my throat, but i know lots who would.

dont worry about being "bellow average" my bf supposedly is but i dont care, dont feel small, and i dont get stretched so all is good

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.