Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I have done a search but nothing came up that really matched my question...

How can I minimise, get rid of acne scars as I absolutly hate them!

ReputationRep:
    My brother told me he used something called Bio Oil for his and that it helped.. sorry for only having second-hand info to pass on but I thought I'd share that and bump at the same time so someone who knows something first-hand can see the thread and add!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    My brother told me he used something called Bio Oil for his and that it helped.. sorry for only having second-hand info to pass on but I thought I'd share that and bump at the same time so someone who knows something first-hand can see the thread and add!
    haha thanks - I saw this post going further and further down! I have bought st. ives apricot scrub and peel off facial mask and clear pore clenser (I decided to go a bit mad as I got paid) so I figure this will help as will something like a lemon/honey scrub??

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ivillage.co.uk/health/bea...183463,00.html

hopefully this will help

ReputationRep:
    They do fade, honestly. Some of mine lasted a year then they just suddenly faded. How to try to prevent them- don't pick/squeeze spots.

If you haven't got your skin under control yet- go to your doctor and get some antibiotic-esque cream to stop formation of more spots.
    Sorry I can't be of more help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    yeah i use Bio-oil for my scars costs about £8.50 or so from boots or any chemist..... works wonders - cheaper alternative is to buy vitamin E capsules puncher them with a needle or something and rub it straight onto the scars.....or use palmers cocoa butter all equally effective, i have scars from psoriasis marks which have faded and thats what i use but good luck xoxo

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 10, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.