Turn on thread page Beta

best soundtracks watch

ReputationRep:
    i love the desree song...(i cant spell her name)

and "you and me"

ReputationRep:
    Forrest Gump ain't half bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annik)

and "you and me"
    Kissing you? Beautiful one. And the spelling was right :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SB)
    Same... could it be any better? The verve (bittersweet symphony), placebo (every you every me), faithless (addictive), counting crows (colourblind), blur (coffee and TV), skunk anansie (secretly)... just an excellent mix of stuff.
    Good stuff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SB)
    Same... could it be any better? The verve (bittersweet symphony), placebo (every you every me), faithless (addictive), counting crows (colourblind), blur (coffee and TV), skunk anansie (secretly)... just an excellent mix of stuff.
    Indeeed! Ammmaaaazzzziinnngg!

(Original post by Xanthe)
    Mikey, Why would I think you're a stalker? :confused:
    Jus kidding! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annik)

and "you and me"
    The R&J Soundtrack right? Yeah, I love that Des'ree song. It's sung beautifully.

ReputationRep:
    I'm just gonna quote what I said last time, seen as there have been millions of the same damn thread!

I'm chuffed people have mentioned Cruel Intentions! I'm in love with that film, and the soundtrack - have been since it came out. Aside from CI, I love Film Scores, or just soundtracks...

A few that spring to mind...

Kill Bill Volume 1
    :p: 'Nurse Whistle' (Daryl Hannah Scene), and 'You Shot Me Down'.

Layer Cake - Amazing really is. Especially 'Hayling' by FC Kahuna, 'Four to the Floor' by Starsailor, and 'Ordinary World' by Duran Duran.

Thirteen. Amazing film and soundtrack. 'Lemon' by Katy Rose is class. As is 'Nicotine'.

Romeo and Juliet of course, as well as Moulin Rouge, and Phantom of the Opera.

Pirates of the Caribbean has the best soundtrack ever! As does Love Actually.There are loads!!

The Motorcycle Diaries, and 21 Grams as well as the Lord of The Rings -all of em!

Also, The OC, although not a film, has the best music. Ever. Officially. And, I loved the music which accompanied the Keira Knightley and Hans Matheson version of 'Doctor Zhivago'. If anyone knows where I can get that? Mucho appreciated.

A good score can really make a film...
    Quoted above is what I said last time. Cruel Intentions is bloody fantastic though - has to be the best. POTC though, is also genius.

ReputationRep:
    It might be sad but I don't care :p: I love the soundtrack to Dirty Dancing Its just so nice! Every track reminds me of a bit in the movie! Then again I love the movie so that could be why!

ReputationRep:
    Actually, come to think of it I love all the soundtracks to musicals! Andrew Lloyd Webber's GOLD is really good! Thinks like Chicago, CATS, Jesus Christ etc are really fab!

ReputationRep:
    Chicago
    How did I forget "Chicago". It's amazing! I love "All That Jazz" - think CZJ does a really good job of it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    How did I forget "Chicago". It's amazing! I love "All That Jazz" - think CZJ does a really good job of it!
    Yeah me too! I thought the film would be pants, but I was pleasantly surprised! It was really fab!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I er, ahem, own it on DVD.

ReputationRep:
    i love the lock stock soundtrack so cool iggy and the stooges, the castaways plus quite a few lines from the movie always make me chuckle which can be a problem when i ride my bike to school

I love soundtracks with the original music from the film on. I also tend to like soundtracks where the music has the possibility of being used in one of my many drama projects. I like the Donnie Darko soundtrack (have used in for a couple of things) and I love the soundtrack to Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind. Not only can it be used for drama but it also has amazing songs such as ELOs Mr Blue Sky and Everybodys Gotta Learn Sometimes by Beck. Fantastic soundtrack!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by * gemchicken *)
    It might be sad but I don't care :p: I love the soundtrack to Dirty Dancing Its just so nice! Every track reminds me of a bit in the movie! Then again I love the movie so that could be why!
    oh god yes... I love Hungry eyes!!

And she's like the wind

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.