Turn on thread page Beta

(I think this sums up the mood here well.)

Ladies and Gentlemen, this house would kill all foreign people.

Why? Because firstly, they are evidently evil, as myself and my BNP colleagues (LC01, OliverArthur et al) have easily proven. But that is not what we are here to debate. We are being flooded by people with the cheek to say that they can't make it through persecution, or simply don't want to work in their own country, and want us to help them out. Each year, more people enter this country than leave: if this trend continues, then we could end up with a nation that is entirely FULL of foreign people! Statistics have shown that by 2200, Chicken Kama Sutra will have replaced Hamburgers as the national dish!

Why should money have to be spent on an NHS for people who aren't even British, and are therefore undeserving? Why the hell should we have to give sanctuary to those that don't even have the same religion as us, and even- get this- try to persuade us to change ours? Why should I have to walk down the street and read signs that I don't understand? "Yom Kippur"? "Mosque"? "Library"? WTF?

But what has this got to do with killing? This, you see, is simple. Foreign people are just illegal immigrants waiting to happen: thus, we intend to deal with the problem at the source. If we had killed all foreign people in 1938, Hitler and World War 2 would have been avoided, and the lives of millions of British people saved. If we had killed all foreign people long ago, the Falklands War would have been entirely unnecessary, along with the loss of British life that it caused. The list, my friends, goes on.

Not only this, but the removal of all foreigners would prove a massive financial gain for the nation, saving over £25 billion in aid alone... think of what we could do with this money! Taxes could be reduced considerably! Our national military could be equipped in a way appropriate to the 21st century! Our schools could finally be taught properly, with History lessons where we always win, and RE without all that Islamic/Buddhist/Jewish/Bahai/Jedi crap in!

Who could possibly be against such a proposal? Anyone here that is against is naturally a foreigner, and their views will be treated accordingly.

ReputationRep:
    Obviously if there were no foreign people, there would be no one for us to invade and hence we would have world peace. Obviously a great idea.

ReputationRep:
    OMFG...

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, I'd rep you only I've given out my today's lot already...

ReputationRep:
    lol i wasjnt paying attention properly for the first sentence or two thought it was real lol

ReputationRep:
    Repped.

ReputationRep:
    This is an absolute classic!

ReputationRep:
    Can we send our convicts to Australia again?

(Original post by Prad)
    Can we send our convicts to Australia again?
    I think they would say they have enough lawless poms already! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn)
    I think they would say they have enough lawless poms already! :rolleyes:
    Yeah i mean sending people to a country where they might have to encounter shane warne is surely against their human rights.

(Original post by material breach)
    Yeah i mean sending people to a country where they might have to encounter shane warne is surely against their human rights.
    Especially when they take a 'thrashing' in the Ashes!

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: :hahaha: :rofl: :toofunny:

Why oh why did I rep today already?!

ReputationRep:
    Obviously this would be a great idea! Not only would it put me out of a job within the TSR Conservative Party, but it would also ensure that there was world peace and that we could start sending prisoners to Siberia and even worse, France. However, the downside, and a serious one at that, would be that we would have no-one to look down and sneer at, safe in the belief that we are immensely superior to them. We might even have to look at the problems in our own society since there are no foreigners to kick around, resulting in a loss of self esteem due to the lack of inferior beings.

ReputationRep:
    I agree. How about every country decides to do this and we end up with no one left. Best of all worlds.

ReputationRep:
    I was with you right up until the end, but then you had to go and bring Jedis into it. A school system that doesn't teach Jedi-ism is no school system at all, and I cannot condone any idea that will remove Master Yoda from our national curriculum.

ReputationRep:
    I was never taught about Master Yoda...

ReputationRep:
    Let's go one step further and kill all people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)
    (I think this sums up the mood here well.)

Ladies and Gentlemen, this house would kill all foreign people.

Why? Because firstly, they are evidently evil, as myself and my BNP colleagues (LC01, OliverArthur et al) have easily proven. But that is not what we are here to debate. We are being flooded be people with the cheek to say that they can't make it through persecution, or simply don't want to work in their own country, and want us to help them out. Each year, more people enter this country than leave: if this trend continues, then we could end up with a nation that is entirely FULL of foreign people! Statistics have shown that by 2200, Chicken Kama Sutra will have replaced Hamburgers as the national dish!

Why should money have to be spent on an NHS for people who aren't even British, and are therefore undeserving? Why the hell should we have to give sanctuary to those that don't even have the same religion as us, and even- get this- try to persuade us to change ours? Why should I have to walk down the street and read signs that I don't understand? "Yom Kippur"? "Mosque"? "Library"? WTF?

But what has this got to do with killing? This, you see, is simple. Foreign people are just illegal immigrants waiting to happen: thus, we intend to deal with the problem at the source. If we had killed all foreign people in 1938, Hitler and World War 2 would have been avoided, and the lives of millions of British people saved. If we had killed all foreign people long ago, the Falklands War would have been entirely unnecessary, along with the loss of British life that it caused. The list, my friends, goes on.

Not only this, but the removal of all foreigners would prove a massive financial gain for the nation, saving over £25 billion in aid alone... think of what we could do with this money! Taxes could be reduced considerably! Our national military could be equipped in a way appropriate to the 21st century! Our schools could finally be taught properly, with History lessons where we always win, and RE without all that Islamic/Buddhist/Jewish/Bahai/Jedi crap in!

Who could possibly be against such a proposal? Anyone here that is against is naturally a foreigner, and their views will be treated accordingly.
    After reading that I decided the whole of your article lacks any sort of credibility and decided to skip to the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maddock)
    Let's go one step further and kill all people.
    Psychopath.. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    After reading that I decided the whole of your article lacks any sort of credibility and decided to skip to the end.
    Hint: It's satirical.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.