The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dont tell me he believed it...

Mind you, there area lot of idiots who would say very similar things in earnest...
Reply 21
Pav27
After reading that I decided the whole of your article lacks any sort of credibility and decided to skip to the end.

You filthy foreigner, you. If it wasn't for you and your Communist allies, Hitler would never have happened. Or something.
Reply 22
But without foreigners, those wishy-washy, bleeding-heart, Guardian-reading Commies wouldn't have any terrorists to defend.

And Brenard Manning wouldnt be funny anymore.

Oh, wait...

:rolleyes:
A very interesting topic must say! You do have a point, but ill ask you one question: what classifies someone as British? Are there certain criteria by which you base someone if they are British or not (or in fact any other nationality)? If for instance you have a British person move to India when he was 5, lived there his whole life and actually feels Indian; is he Indian or British? (i use india as a random example, im not trying to insult anyone). Indeed there is an excessive problem in Britain concerning the excessive amount of immigrants which flood the country every year and i do agree that it is unfair for people who, yes, have been living there for generations to be invaded by these foreigners - invaded in the essence of being deprived of a job if unskilled, because the foreigners are cheap labour. However, arent you being rather, actually not rather, but completely racist in saying that you should kill all of them?! You dont know what would've happened if every country kicked out their foreigners, if WW2 would occur. That is pure speculation and there is no ground in that argument. Additionally, i think it very wrong that you accuse people of that being a foreigner is a bad thing. If you think about it from their point of view, they might be escaping an extreme harsh circumstance in their own country and need sanctuary. However yes i do agree, this problem is getting rather a little too out of hand and people do see Britain as an incredibly attractive place to live in, and so flood the place!
It is also a nursery for ideas on terrorism, and a place where Al Quaeda can infiltrate and influence the young immigrants. This obviously causes problems.. as exemplified by the bombings the other day...
However, even though i partly agree with your opinion, i think it is rather a tad bit extreme to say the least and rather racist...
Reply 24
Wow, two people fooled O_o

And I would take objection to:
invaded by these foreigners

Comparing immigration to invasion?
Reply 25
:rofl:
Reply 26
I hear your :rofl: and raise you a :wtf?:
I explained what i meant by the word invasion, if you read my post carefully
Reply 28
alexandra010588
I explained what i meant by the word invasion, if you read my post carefully

I suggest you read this thread very carefully:smile:
Reply 29
Sure, it's Maddox, but it refutes the whole 'OMG immigrants stealing jobs' thing pretty well.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=walmart (warning - bad language)

EDIT: You just redefined the word 'invade', look, I can do that!

Let 'murder' mean 'talk to'.

"John murdered fifty people last night!"

The definitions game is stupid.
alexandra010588
A very interesting topic must say! You do have a point, but ill ask you one question: what classifies someone as British? Are there certain criteria by which you base someone if they are British or not (or in fact any other nationality)? If for instance you have a British person move to India when he was 5, lived there his whole life and actually feels Indian; is he Indian or British? (i use india as a random example, im not trying to insult anyone). Indeed there is an excessive problem in Britain concerning the excessive amount of immigrants which flood the country every year and i do agree that it is unfair for people who, yes, have been living there for generations to be invaded by these foreigners - invaded in the essence of being deprived of a job if unskilled, because the foreigners are cheap labour. However, arent you being rather, actually not rather, but completely racist in saying that you should kill all of them?! You dont know what would've happened if every country kicked out their foreigners, if WW2 would occur. That is pure speculation and there is no ground in that argument. Additionally, i think it very wrong that you accuse people of that being a foreigner is a bad thing. If you think about it from their point of view, they might be escaping an extreme harsh circumstance in their own country and need sanctuary. However yes i do agree, this problem is getting rather a little too out of hand and people do see Britain as an incredibly attractive place to live in, and so flood the place!
It is also a nursery for ideas on terrorism, and a place where Al Quaeda can infiltrate and influence the young immigrants. This obviously causes problems.. as exemplified by the bombings the other day...
However, even though i partly agree with your opinion, i think it is rather a tad bit extreme to say the least and rather racist...

OMG... how humiliated you must feel...

Let the cringing commence. :redface:
Reply 31
What does 'THW' stand for?
i didnt redefine it, i said it first time round what i wanted the word to mean. I believe immigrants are cheap labour (im not saying EVERYONE before you jump at my ****ing throat!) and as a result, would work for less than a native for eg. So... the employer would, if they both had the same skills, pick the immigrant! Now, if the immigrant wasnt around, the native could bargain and get the job at a slightly lower wage!
I dont agree in the prejudice that goes on against immigrants, but i do understand the "natives" point of view. And instead of calling everyone a racist for saying what they feel, think about the other side too next time.
Reply 33
Speleo
What does 'THW' stand for?

"This House Would", a debating term essentially meaning "we propose to".
OMG... how humiliated you must feel...

Let the cringing commence.

No i hardly feel humiliated. If expressing your view, is embarrassing, then what do you live for?
Reply 35
alexandra010588
No i hardly feel humiliated. If expressing your view, is embarrassing, then what do you live for?

Look, the original poster was being ironic - he didn't mean it literally! :smile:
Speleo

Let 'murder' mean 'talk to'.

"John murdered fifty people last night!"

The definitions game is stupid.

I quite like the definitions game, you evil stinking rapist. For the record, that term has now been redefined as:

e·vil stink·ing rap·ist (ē'vəl stĭng'kĭng rā'pĭst )
n.
1. Any person capable of breathing.
alexandra010588

The post you were replying to was someone making a mockery of stupid, racist views.
Speleo
Hint: It's satirical.
When I read it yesterday I didn't notice I was one of the targets, I just thought it was a typically aracial White preaching to the multicult choir for easy applause. Now that I realise I'm one of the targets I respect the post even less.

It doesn't reflect reality enough to be considered satire. I haven't expressed opinions on most of the subjects covered and the ones I have posted on, my views aren't reflected in the voice of the post.

It might be worth saying that I have an open mind on most topics and the best way of changing my mind about White Nationalism (which many seem to feel is a moral failure) is to persuade me that me reasoning is wrongheaded, hysterical exaggeration of my opinions and ascribing genocidal motives really won't help anybody.
Reply 39
thebucketwoman
The post you were replying to was someone making a mockery of stupid, racist views.

Put simply, he was taking the p***..

Latest

Trending

Trending