Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If you kiss someone in a nightclub and you're going out with someone, have you cheated.

Do you need to have penetrative sex to have done so?

ReputationRep:
    Cheating is relative. I'd say that anything more than a peck on the lips with someone who's not your partner is considered cheating, unless there's an alternative agreement between the couple. In which case, there's no finite answer to what cheating is..

ReputationRep:
    I believe that that is cheating, as it is a betrayal of trust for the other person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambridgemuscle)
    If you kiss someone in a nightclub and you're going out with someone, have you cheated.

Depends what kind of kiss, what the person felt when they were kissing, and whether it was just a friendly kiss or something more...

You definitely don't need to have had sex to have cheated on someone.

ReputationRep:
    That would be cheating in my book. I'm a little bit strict about these kinds of things though. xx

ReputationRep:
    anything with another person, who you are not going out with

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'm very strict with what's cheating and what's not!

ReputationRep:
    Really depends....a hug and kiss, e.g greeting someone, etc i would say is fine, but stuff like lips n toungs n that, definately cheating. IMO any way. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ^ Which are all obvious anyway, its obvious to tell what is cheating and what isnt.

ReputationRep:

well if it was a kiss on the cheek its not cheating - if its a full blown tonsil-tennis kiss yes it was cheating...... and penetrative sex has to be one of the worse forms of cheating xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    well if it was a kiss on the cheek its not cheating - if its a full blown tonsil-tennis kiss yes it was cheating...... and penetrative sex has to be one of the worse forms of cheating xoxo
    Lol which was obvious from the start. You dont feel like you're cheating if you give someone you know a kiss on the cheek or a hug, but anything else is cheating and unfaithful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    Lol which was obvious from the start. You dont feel like you're cheating if you give someone you know a kiss on the cheek or a hug, but anything else is cheating and unfaithful
    exactly :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    I agree!

ReputationRep:

No, if you give someone a handjob, it isnt cheating, its just being friendly ^o)

ReputationRep:
    lol but if he asked his girlfriend to go 'casual' that night it would mean nothing.....only the sex bit..... xoxo

ReputationRep:
    No, if you give someone a handjob, it isnt cheating, its just being friendly ^o)
    hahahahahahahahahahahhahaaha!!!! !!!!!!!!!! you are gettin a bit too friendly markus :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    If only!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    If only!
    My sentiments exactly

ReputationRep:

i consider anything i wouldn't do in front of my partner inappropriate even if he's not there. in my eyes that is excessive flirting and kissing. i'd be upset to see him doing that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    If only!

My sentiments exactly

you two are horndogs lol!!!!!!!!! xoxo

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.