Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Markus)
    And you're in yr 11?
    Isn't it different in Ireland?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    You should come down to my room...you'd have a field day! Lol!
    lol k sure no bother why not :p: hehehe!!!!! xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    Isn't it different in Ireland?
    yeah it is its year 12 over here!!!!! xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammy_girl)
    lol yesh!!! i was born too late so had to be kept back a year xoxo
    That sucks oh well have a good day whenever you hit 17

ReputationRep:
    That sucks oh well have a good day whenever you hit 17
    lol birthdays on the 18th so make me a 'happy birthday' thread :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    have a good day whenever you hit 17
    Ditto. Forgot to say that!

ReputationRep:
    But surely that means you're the oldest in your year? Being the youngest is horrid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Ditto. Forgot to say that!
    lol ya said happy birthday already :p: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    lol birthdays on the 18th so make me a 'happy birthday' thread :p: xoxo
    Mite have ta do so! Lol! :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeah it is its year 12 over here!!!!! xoxo
    I thought so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clairey87)
    But surely that means you're the oldest in your year? Being the youngest is horrid.
    yeah im the 4th oldest in my year....a fella in my years born on the 1st july..... hes the oldest xoxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Mite have ta do so! Lol! :p:
    yay!!!! ^_^ xoxo

ReputationRep:
    lol yesh!!! i was born too late so had to be kept back a year xoxo
    Soz, still dont get that? If your b.day's in a few days, surely you should be in year 12!? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Soz, still dont get that? If your b.day's in a few days, surely you should be in year 12!? :confused:
    lol you see over here you have to be born on the 31st of june and anyone after that is kept back a year and they are entered for the following years intake - dont know why though :confused: xoxo

ReputationRep:
    lol you see over here you have to be born on the 31st of june and anyone after that is kept back a year and they are entered for the following years intake - dont know why though :confused: xoxo
    Oh i get you now...thanx for clearing that up! Trying to work that out before, thought i woz getting it all wrong!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil_J)
    Oh i get you now...thanx for clearing that up! Trying to work that out before, thought i woz getting it all wrong!
    nah ur grand, sure over in n.ireland im really in year 12 as well......(its the equivalent of year 11) quite f***ed up really xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Cheating is utterly relative
    It depends on what the two of you find acceptable
    Although if you have different ideas it's dodgy!!
    I would consider kissing cheating. I know others who would think some kind of act like BJ would be cheating. Others still who would condone that same act but consider penetrative sex cheating. Some people have an open relatonship.
    Some couples I know say it's not cheating if it's with the same sex. Personally I would kill my boyfriend if he went near a bloke... although that'd be slightly odd since he's not bi :p:

ReputationRep:
    what do people reckon about grinding? i have a friend whose bf considers grinding in a club with another bloke to be cheating! which i think is a bit excessive...

...mind you, the thought of my bf wiv his hands all over some girls hips/waist/arse while shes grinding herself into his crotch kinds makes me ready to sharpen my claws...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    what do people reckon about grinding? i have a friend whose bf considers grinding in a club with another bloke to be cheating! which i think is a bit excessive...

...mind you, the thought of my bf wiv his hands all over some girls hips/waist/arse while shes grinding herself into his crotch kinds makes me ready to sharpen my claws...!
    which proves the point! would you "grind" while he was there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)

Pardon my ignorance, but what is grinding.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 11, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.